Accusation of Murder! Vodka declares on Blue & family. Feeling Blue? Drink Vodka!

DeletedUser121893

that is possible. . But Absolute vodka is for steers and **eers; you don't sound like your from Texas. let alone a steer. Try something a little better like Grey Goose,Smirnoff or my favorite Silent Sam...

As for what ive read is quite interesting.. How you can get under each others skin. This is only a game..

stormchild

jF.gif

DeletedUser111865

When life gives you lemons......just add salt and Vodka! o_O
That is Tequila, son.

Forums make me laugh, always have, its a game get over yourselves and play, instead of talking rubbish on here.

A14C

I don't see what the problem is with having an academy tribe, or is there?

The point is what is the need? It's just a game of hugs when you create a family to get around the world limits of 40 members per tribe. It's ridiculous how common it is now - years ago it would happen but constantly ridiculed. I know this was always going to be a smaller world but is there anyone good enough to lead without having to create an academy tribe anymore?

I mean that's without mentioning the fact a bunch of Blue players jumped ship, showing clear weakness and Vodka accepted them with open arms. They clearly have the size advanta

Varomnia

The point is what is the need? It's just a game of hugs when you create a family to get around the world limits of 40 members per tribe. It's ridiculous how common it is now - years ago it would happen but constantly ridiculed. I know this was always going to be a smaller world but is there anyone good enough to lead without having to create an academy tribe anymore?

I mean that's without mentioning the fact a bunch of Blue players jumped ship, showing clear weakness and Vodka accepted them with open arms. They clearly have the size advanta
I have no dog in the fight with this argument. I agree with each of your points. I will not go into it on the externals on why we did what we did, perhaps I will after the world is closed. This has nothing to do with the competence of leadership however. Our team has done amazing things, and they have a bright future. It is thanks to them and their grinding efforts and skill that we are where we are at today. Although I dislike academies, it seems nearly every tribe in this world has one, whether it's open fact, or hiding behind the curtain, and we also did not have one for a long time until certain events forced my hand, not out of necessity but out of respect to the players that were left behind by previous leaders. I gave them my word. That's all that is needed to be known.

0s0speedy

yo vodka recruit me i need all the supports
We're an offense only tribe, we're sorry.

Also here's how it's looking so far. They're running out of recruits.

Attachments

• vodka war.jpg
    vodka war.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

DeletedUser110019

We're an offense only tribe, we're sorry.

Also here's how it's looking so far. They're running out of recruits.

and they are all gonna noble my barbs

and

people are so scared they are leaving their tribes to join the vodka family ahhahaha this is gonna be easy for me to win this sever