KOBK

• Thread starter DeletedUser118378
  • Start date

DeletedUser121764

Seems IL is refugee It’s way around this world. Can we get a list of names that was in a war when they jumped to IL.

Zalinor

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Seems IL is refugee It’s way around this world. Can we get a list of names that was in a war when they jumped to IL.
For anyone who doesn't know Stought renamed to Expendable.
giphy.gif

Temple of Tom

Temple of Tom likes using PP for his walls.

Hit him up with a message :p

I'd be cautious taking defensive advice from a player who was rimmed twice in 4 months. Maybe boosting walls would have saved you!

PS: wasn't vladimir your "most trusted member?"

4fc36377545b8a8a73e2fdee230c9b0f.png

The Evil Organization

It's nice to see you posting from your real account instead of your fake ~IL~ account. Good to see you getting out of your bubble now.:rolleyes:

Vladimir5588 was never a trustworthy player . He didn't do anything when he was in Annex but just complain about how he was chucking everything at 14money15 which got kicked the next day by your selfish playing .

Vladimir5588 refused to help others even those he once tried to lead in his own tribe called Vikings which failed miserable .

I have never been rimmed twice or even once on W97 I'm afraid Tommy. I need to lose all my villages and start on 26 points to be rimmed which you still have yet on this very day failed to do. I'm basically back to where I was when I was in K34 and I am about to grow even more.

Good Luck and have fun :cool:

Last edited:

atmospherecf

Nice photo shop... Annex.. Ipod.. ~IL~.. and cartel ... and you all still can't break down the mighty AA.. we are bunch of unknown pug players.. That I enjoy leading:D

DeletedUser100230

Nice photo shop... Annex.. Ipod.. ~IL~.. and cartel ... and you all still can't break down the mighty AA.. we are bunch of unknown pug players.. That I enjoy leading:D

Hmm interesting , are you actually that dumb or you pretend to be that dumb mate ?

The Evil Organization

Photo shop haha

Why don't you go and check your mail atmospherecf1 .

I know you don't want people to see what you did to a member of your tribe. Because you know how disgusting it was. :confused:

Last edited:

atmospherecf

Hmm interesting , are you actually that dumb or you pretend to be that dumb mate ?

Why do you hide behind your friends? You have personal issues. We can talk to it face to face.

Don't hide behind your elite entourage friends.. When I enter a world. I go alone... If you have a problem.. You know I'm on skype..

Temple of Tom

We flushed out the mighty Apu. The failed leaders of Annex and IL pedaling fake news together. Sad. Sombra your growth is all IL family tribe interals, half the world away. The only way an annex player can grow on this world is if they coplay for IL. Like the failed timesplitter and toca accounts have done. If you didn't have your fake news sob story about our tribe, chit-wu or Kim IL sung would have ate you by now.

The Evil Organization

Oh no I am such a naughty boy Tommy. I ate some old MF players that quit. :eek:

And the Chitwi and Kim Jung IL accounts aren't pathetic like you . They understand what I went through. You can say it's fake news and make another video while bullying a member that Annex lost and the TW community lost because that's how you swing . But you arent the one that should be saying other people are making up fake news while you hid behind a made up external account . (Truth Breaker)

Last edited:

DeletedUser100230

Why do you hide behind your friends? You have personal issues. We can talk to it face to face.

Don't hide behind your elite entourage friends.. When I enter a world. I go alone... If you have a problem.. You know I'm on skype..

Hide ? Are you for real ?

Truth Breaker

I am offended by this pretender. Almost as offended as crazy uncle fleezus must be with Ronnie based on his recent like history. :confused:

It is a fact that our leadership has long been afraid of AA.

DeletedUser100230

I am offended by this pretender. Almost as offended as crazy uncle fleezus must be with Ronnie based on his recent like history. :confused:

It sounded more like AA leadership is scared by ILs leadership ..

Tom on serious notes grow those balls and start posting from your account please .

and get something new .

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score

Ah can always count on you to throw the Red Herring out when you get backed into a corner like the scared little dockrat you are Tom can't we :eek:

I do have a genuine question for you though Tommy boy; do you really think anyone takes anything you say seriously? Cause It's just I, like many, have grown tired of your miserable & frankly pathetic attempts at 'anonymous' trolling so if you could just jog on - or log on, to your real account - I think we'd all really appreciate it! :)

To be fair, I do feel for you though & kinda understand why you feel the need to lash out in such cowardly ways.... it must be really hard to grow a pair while constantly shriveling in the shadow of Ronnie's laughable reputation :D

DeletedUser121656

Isn't a good chunk of AA from that pre-made S-rank which was supposed to be god tier?

DeletedUser119759

AA.... omg! is rekting ~IL~... gasp gasp... Ronnie chill out,,, I heard your working your tribe to death with your OPS kekek

Side 1:
Tribes: AA
Side 2:
Tribes: ~IL~

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 120
Side 2: 88
Difference: 32

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 19