Creati vs AA

DeletedUser119759

I don't care what anyone says. AA is a tough tribe. Facing creati and IL and fighting back... wow!

DeletedUser118378

Fight back but really to no avail. I hope creati won’t recruit any of these guys. Don’t ever think about recruiting refugees

DeletedUser

Fight back but really to no avail. I hope creati won’t recruit any of these guys. Don’t ever think about recruiting refugees

Dude seriously???? Are you trolling or are you that dumb? Do you realize that AA is against power house premade creati, and the rank 1 tribe #1 and still fighting on?

Comparing AA with boobs, KOBK, or even BIBOX is not fair. Ronnie and his crew are a legit good tribe.

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
If by 'fighting on' you mean taking a beating while not hitting delete and refusing to show anything on the offensive then yeah sure spot on.

DeletedUser102250

heh, it's kinda sad that the game is at the point where putting up a fight is what is considered to make a tribe good lol

DeletedUser110019

If by 'fighting on' you mean taking a beating while not hitting delete and refusing to show anything on the offensive then yeah sure spot on.

AA is like creati they have some really good members, but unlike creati they have some extra accounts that bleed out villages. ronnie has a secret come back S-rank level :p

DeletedUser7126

Come on Smurf....
You’re acting like we had months to get ready like Creati did. There isn’t a tribe in the history of TW that could do much better given our situation. We had support stretched out half way across the map and have been fighting 3 fronts before you guys decided to take advantage of the situation. Having said that, I think you guys have the better players from top to bottom but I would have put AA against any tribe that’s ever been assembled on a 1 on 1 war.
IL and Ipod can talk all the garbage they want about our fight against them but they know what’s up. It wasn’t until you guys jumped in until IL decided they would do a “proper ops”. Funny how that “proper op” didn’t come until our defense was stretched super thin.

arabela

Come on Smurf....
You’re acting like we had months to get ready like Creati did. There isn’t a tribe in the history of TW that could do much better given our situation. We had support stretched out half way across the map and have been fighting 3 fronts before you guys decided to take advantage of the situation.

Wouldnt u do same in their place? :X

DeletedUser7126

Wouldnt u do same in their place? :X
Absolutely!! I never said it wasn’t a smart move and the right move. I’m just saying the whole situation doesn’t really deserve any chest beating. It definitely doesn’t deserve for derogatory comments to be made at AA. I guess a parable of “don’t brag about having a million dollars when 950 thousand was given to you”.

Having said that, I know some of the Creati players and they are by far some of the best players I’ve played against and with. I’m not trying to take anything away from them.

atmospherecf

We still here and still fighting... come on baby... Show us what you got!:eek:

PorkSword

Forum Personality 2021 & 2022
Reaction score
reading truth breaker posts makes my IQ plummet. Please just delete your forum account I didn't have many IQ points to begin with.

Deleted User - 10770065

We still here and still fighting... come on baby... Show us what you got!:eek:

Ronnie, I respect your fighting spirit. But to come on these externals everyday to post that you're still "fighting" and to "show us what you got" is getting a bit repetitive and boring considering you're getting torn part right now. Instead, it's probably better to write to your players about starting a possible fight back.

Good luck.

PorkSword

Reaction score
"I would say rank 1 is to be decided in the real war. but to put IL as equals with AA is an insult"

Looking pretty damn even until Creati joined just sayin. Therefore whilst you might take it as an insult it is true ;)

Doing the maths IL had 115 caps to AA's 108 until last week.

Side 1:
Tribes: ~IL~
Side 2:
Tribes: S RANK

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 153
Side 2: 113
Difference: 40

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,042,449
Side 2: 743,336
Difference: 299,113

chart

Side 1:
Tribes: ~IL~
Side 2:
Tribes: S RANK

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 36
Side 2: 5
Difference: 31

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 241,165
Side 2: 29,475
Difference: 211,690

chart

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Come on Smurf....
You’re acting like we had months to get ready like Creati did. There isn’t a tribe in the history of TW that could do much better given our situation. We had support stretched out half way across the map and have been fighting 3 fronts before you guys decided to take advantage of the situation. Having said that, I think you guys have the better players from top to bottom but I would have put AA against any tribe that’s ever been assembled on a 1 on 1 war.
IL and Ipod can talk all the garbage they want about our fight against them but they know what’s up. It wasn’t until you guys jumped in until IL decided they would do a “proper ops”. Funny how that “proper op” didn’t come until our defense was stretched super thin.

Not at all, i simply pointed out that there isn't much fight. Sure no one is expecting them to win, infact this is imo the result expected given the circumstances. However doing 'as expected' is hardly anything to rave about

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Come on Smurf....

Is this your first world? I mean being better than average =/= being good

Krapek

I give credit to S RANK for surviving so long, there are some good players among you, but tbh you really deserved what was coming to you guys, you pretty much waged war with everyone and in everywhere, leaving the Creati issue marinating. But you need to understand, that you have to cook what you marinated and sometimes it doesnt taste good.

PorkSword

Reaction score
why not what is a refugee? is that when you steal other peoples potential food?? is the war against AA more "yours" than anyone elses? What if ipod recruited a refugee?