Creati vs AA

DeletedUser118378

AA Used to be the ODA king but IL has long surpassed them and maintained rank 1 ever since

atmospherecf

AA Used to be the ODA king but IL has long surpassed them and maintained rank 1 ever since

So much ODA.. and my tribe is still standing.. even with Ipod and Annex helping you guys... WE ARE STILL HERE. BRING IT!!

DeletedUser119047

atmospherecf1's warrior spirit... THE AKATSUKI!!! Ronnie's determination is bigger than my life

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
I don’t even know what your saying here....

I'm saying AA is a mediocre tribe and the only reason you might think they are good is because you don't have any experience of being in good tribes. Beating down scrubs/inactives does not make a tribe good and the idea they could go 1v1 vs any other tribe is hilarious

DeletedUser7126

I'm saying AA is a mediocre tribe and the only reason you might think they are good is because you don't have any experience of being in good tribes. Beating down scrubs/inactives does not make a tribe good and the idea they could go 1v1 vs any other tribe is hilarious

I’ve been around awhile. Maybe a quick look at twstas or my user file would help you with that.....lol

Start with world 2 and work your way up.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It is safe to say that AA is battle tested. they've survived longer than kobk, bibox, boobs and handling the gang bang pretty well..

DeletedUser

Excuse me, I have experience in large tribes and maybe better than you. Do not act unprepared.

Mintyfresh

Reaction score
I’ve been around awhile. Maybe a quick look at twstas or my user file would help you with that.....lol

Start with world 2 and work your way up.

Yeah I was actually just being generous and giving you the benefit of the doubt. I couldn't imagine playing 10 years or more and still be at the skill level where you think AA is a good tribe lol

atmospherecf

Yeah I was actually just being generous and giving you the benefit of the doubt. I couldn't imagine playing 10 years or more and still be at the skill level where you think AA is a good tribe lol

If you have a problem with it.. show us in the battle field what you got. Actions speak louder than words.

We are here, and we are here to fight. I don't give a DAMN.. what the obstacles are..... We will adapt and we will overcome, and WE WILL FIGHT!!!

DeletedUser7126

I think it’s funny that you think it takes skill to play this game...lol.
10 years ago it took skill. Now you just need 3 co players and a bank roll.
In short, get over yourself. AA is a good tribe and just being able to hang on at this point is a feat in itself. People like you jump on the bandwagon of the whole world versus one and you automatically thing you’re a good player. How old are you? 12? Please tell me you are so that your post makes more sense.

Mintyfresh

Reaction score
I think it’s funny that you think it takes skill to play this game...lol.

You're right it doesnt take much skill, but probably more than you seem to manage

10 years ago it took skill.

No it didnt, just there were more players so you were able to be successful with your at best average skill set because there was more free food to eat

Now you just need 3 co players and a bank roll.

I've won more worlds with 0 pp usage than otherwise, also coplayers were always a thing.

In short, get over yourself.

Ditto, nobody cares how many worlds or how long you've played for

AA is a good tribe

No its not, its an average tribe that merged to maintain its high rank and has been fighting noobs all world.

and just being able to hang on at this point is a feat in itself.

Wrong

People like you jump on the bandwagon of the whole world versus one and you automatically thing you’re a good player.

Trump has better diplomatic skills than your leadership. Thats your problem not anyone elses

How old are you? 12? Please tell me you are so that your post makes more sense.

I'll leave you with these words of advice:

It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

DeletedUser7126

You're right it doesnt take much skill, but probably more than you seem to manage

No it didnt, just there were more players so you were able to be successful with your at best average skill set because there was more free food to eat

I've won more worlds with 0 pp usage than otherwise, also coplayers were always a thing.

Ditto, nobody cares how many worlds or how long you've played for

No its not, its an average tribe that merged to maintain its high rank and has been fighting noobs all world.

Wrong

Trump has better diplomatic skills than your leadership. Thats your problem not anyone elses

I'll leave you with these words of advice:

It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.
You should take your own advice.....

Truth Breaker

Jixstain=mintyfetish???

You should take your own advice.....

giphy-downsized-large.gif

xgz9nkR.gif

anigif_enhanced-26804-1403728277-12.gif

DeletedUser118378

Im really getting tired of all these AA who think their so good. They seem to be too cocky and that is why we will kill them first

Truth Breaker

Im really getting tired of all these AA who think their so good. They seem to be too cocky and that is why we will kill them first

Jixstain is clearly an Ipood shill. Hopefully he can refugee hop to IL when Creati comes knocking.