W100 - HYPEEEE

DeletedUser108039

c7d23ff32922deed5fb7dde64d9bcc10.jpg

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
What was that like a strongbow at 7am? o_O

That's a good start :D

Although it's usually Murph who shittalks and hides behind people do i don't know how that dynamic is gonna work out :p (jk 4everLuvAl)

DeletedUser121827

What was that like a strongbow at 7am? o_O

That's a good start :D

Although it's usually Murph who shittalks and hides behind people do i don't know how that dynamic is gonna work out :p (jk 4everLuvAl)
Karpackie, only Poland's finest :p
Haha we can hide behind one another. Man I am gonna have a blast on this world.
Al, your reputation for being the video sh*t talker has come to an end my friend, this world's externals are all mine now

Anaconda

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
holy moly this is a name I remember from years back, you're still going strong lol damn
i thought everyone left

i expect a lot of players will be returning for this world

Should be epic if its not pay to win. I know a few players have 50,000+ pp ready to go.

DeletedUser121827

Should be epic if its not pay to win. I know a few players have 50,000+ pp ready to go.
i forgot about that, damn.
i guess im screwed, im going in with 0

Last edited by a moderator:

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Good Luck Al, and glad you've given me a base to make myself look good.

I won't be returning to this game, but I do feel the need to remind everyone i was relevant once.
You've been playing this game long enough to know who i am and what i did better than you.

1. Stay off the forums - I'm better on the forums than you.
2. Only recruit those that WILL benefit the tribe, and not themselves - Because my recruits are better than yours.
3. Ensure those in your council know how to win or what is needed to win - Can i join your council?
4. Structure the tribe well enough so the Duke isn't required for EVERY decision - Esp when you don't have pros like myself.
5. Don't worry yourself about spies in your tribe or you spying on others. Easy to root spies out and you're wasting time worrying about what another tribe like mine is doing better than your own
6. Split up the roles in your council. Diplomacy, Internal, Ops, Disputes. You're a shit leader, you're not someone good. Like me.
7. Have a Plan A, B, C, D and even E. Not everything goes to plan esp because you're shit
8. Get a sitter list with times for Mid/End game. Need my list to contain 10 points not just 9
9. Always have players lined up for accounts. Can i join yet?
10. Look after Jake. because you're only going to have 1 decent player joining your terrible premade

Just a few pointers to remind you how good i am. But what do I know, i mean I've only won the Leader of the year once.

#IWasRelevantOnce

Last edited:

Deleted User - 10618707

Looks pretty lit. Let me join late game for the win Chris<3

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
Leadership looks smelly, memberlist boasts Balian ..... -3/10 would recommend.

#H0llyIsAGirlsName
#WereBringingItBack

DeletedUser119596

Welcome back son, what I want to know is if you are going to carry the ball to the end? :)