W96 falling apart

DeletedUser66411

People don't realize how difficult it is to be a leader..... it is completely insane.... I have the utmost respect for who were and still Dukes from the beginning till the end game of a world....
Unfortunately it's hard to give that argument any weight under these circumstances... When a player stages a mutiny because they want to lead and then goes on to quit within two weeks it is very hard to show them any respect.

OGILL

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Unfortunately it's hard to give that argument any weight under these circumstances... When a player stages a mutiny because they want to lead and then goes on to quit within two weeks it is very hard to show them any respect.

If you're referring to me then this post is Bs. Anyone who knew what was going on in the coalition will know what I did for it. I never planned to stay for the long term because frankly I am not good enough to lead a set of tribes in this state. Also there was no mutiny. I stepped up with the councils for support and never overthrew anyone. Its not my fault our last duke hit delete.

DeletedUser121624

If you're referring to me then this post is Bs. Anyone who knew what was going on in the coalition will know what I did for it. I never planned to stay for the long term because frankly I am not good enough to lead a set of tribes in this state. Also there was no mutiny. I stepped up with the councils for support and never overthrew anyone. Its not my fault our last duke hit delete.

Pretty sure he's not referring to you but to incoming impact, known for screwing over his tribe in key moments and quitting afterwards.

blckdrgn1

To be fair he did quit :p (the same day just before he was hit)

Also to be fair, you have done a nice job defending chaty :) Yes you took some losses but you didnt just quit like most we have hit recently and you kept recapping and stacking as much as possible, which makes playing a lot more fun for both sides :) so thank you

Griffin140

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
To be fair he did quit :p (the same day just before he was hit)
Liar, liar, pants on fire. He pulled an all nighter trying to defend all the way up to the land time. I was speaking with him on skype when he decided to make the decision to quit. He was actively defending himself right up to our land time.

chaty

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Also to be fair, you have done a nice job defending chaty :) Yes you took some losses but you didnt just quit like most we have hit recently and you kept recapping and stacking as much as possible, which makes playing a lot more fun for both sides :) so thank you

To be fair I won’t take credit for this it was my co who did most the work I think I did 5 hours worth of defending while my co did pretty much everything but we did try lol

chaty

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Liar, liar, pants on fire. He pulled an all nighter trying to defend all the way up to the land time. I was speaking with him on skype when he decided to make the decision to quit. He was actively defending himself right up to our land time.

If he claims that he’s talking a load of rubbish he had incomings for 3 days he didn’t request support till 5-6 hours before it landed and if he did try he would of done a hell of a better job trust me on that

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Defending in TW, some say is the most easy job to do, ask for support, and you could stop an attack. This is what makes TW fun if you ask for support from your tribe, will they send support but is support enough to stop the nukes?

A Nuke can kill 3/4 defense( 1 dv) with no flags. wall 20?

A nuke can kill 1/2 defense(1 dv) with flags?

A nuke can kill 1 dv with buffs?

Its still a game where reaction time of a tribe depends on how they will stop an attack, individual skill stopping a tribe attack is rare....only few players can stop tribe attacks with his own defense, its rare but doable....

Skill wise with PP at a skilled player disposal is diamond.

Thats why winning tribe will always have more ODA than everybody else......Check all worlds a nuke will Will always win one

blckdrgn1

yeah that's very true;in fact making diplomacy with vape changed the out come of this world in obey advantage;if vape had joined WET and escape;Obey chances would be drastically lower

Agree 100%. Vape players, the ones who didnt just quit / join enemy at least, held their front long enough for Obey to clear their backline and turn the tides. They were absolutely essential to our current position.

Griffin140

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Agree 100%. Vape players, the ones who didnt just quit / join enemy at least, held their front long enough for Obey to clear their backline and turn the tides. They were absolutely essential to our current position.
Let's hear it for the remaining VAPE players and for the fallen ones! Hip hip hurray!

Magmarr and .BornReady ought to feel really good about themselves.
They were playing 'Go Fish' at our poker table. SMH.

DeletedUser116552

WET falling apart now.

grim reaper. (deleted) on 17.04. at 21:19
lmao what you think ile hit delete as you send me fakes and your dead nukes lol its fun best time of this world whats happend lol ,and you can keep that vill i dont mind ,i did take alot off you on re caps

happy hunting :)
TruffleShuffleOrRioton 17.04. at 21:16
Havent hit delete yet... you are already doing better than your last 8 tribemates, keep it up brother :)

A couple weeks later..... http://www.twstats.com/en96/index.php?page=player&id=4623070
Glad to see grim kept his word!

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
just out of curiosity since this world looks to be ending soon:

did those villages you need to control to win the world(forget what they're called) ever get added to other continents or is it still just the 4 core ones that have them?

would be amusing if tudadar pulled off some godly defensive effort and just singlehandedly kept the world open for like the rest of the year or something

Deleted User - 10017355

I can't find a screenshot but a support ticket was lodged and replied to; it said that once a rune spawn occurs there will be no more rune spawns throughout the world. So there will be no runes spawn after the first (and only) spawning.

I assume if the world was much bigger at the start these Ks would have runes aswell, but we'll probably never see that happen, so basically runes only spawn in the middle 4 Ks

DeletedUser66411

would be amusing if tudadar pulled off some godly defensive effort and just singlehandedly kept the world open for like the rest of the year or something

We currently have the ability to end the world if we so chose... Just a little bit of unfinished business before we close it.

tudadar

Reaction score
We currently have the ability to end the world if we so chose... Just a little bit of unfinished business before we close it.

Do you guys have more people to message and threaten that if they attack obey or do anything against obey they will be mass attacked? Noobs like jeff saunier actually listen. Or are you guys planning to recruit more bashers? Some of your members like ampac have said they wanted any action / a real fight but some others do everything they can to avoid it.

Asking people to do nothing or delete is definitely a interesting strategy. Its one you guys didnt need. There is nothing wrong with a final fight but the way that some of your members have done everything they can to avoid one last real fight just looks bad. I havent been in many tribes but i have never seen the top tribe in a end game war mass threaten people into doing nothing or deleting. When you do that just to get one of your members the #1 spot it isnt really earned.

Last edited: