World 100 celebration petition (MODS PLEASE READ)

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
????????????????????????

It's like one of those warnings you get when watching to much Netflix or for some games when you play them.
If you've hauled a certain amount daily, Innogames will send you a mail reminding you to go outside, stretch your legs and hydrate yourself. Thus limiting what you can haul everyday.

Skill Issue

Skilled Soldier 2020
Reaction score
It's like one of those warnings you get when watching to much Netflix or for some games when you play them.
If you've hauled a certain amount daily, Innogames will send you a mail reminding you to go outside, stretch your legs and hydrate yourself. Thus limiting what you can haul everyday.

Pretty aware what it is, but WHY? I was ready to no life this world cmonBruh

DeletedUser119182

Innogames is concerned with your well-being, obviously they are a very caring and engaging software developer.

Yeah.i get u. Innogames dont want players to be online 24/7 they want u to be healthy and have a life. maybe find a girlfriend. LOL. Are these the Official settings tho?? Its kinda perfect IMO.

And the start date is this Friday . Apr 27,2018 11:00. I hope its not a joke.

Tribe member limit 25. Damn. this gonna be a world full of tribes with sisters and brothers. maybe even uncle tribes.

0s0speedy

Limited Hauls...

The hate is about to flood. I love a little limited hauls. means i dont have to farm. farming is so boring.

steveee

limited hauls but no mention of res for pp, if the pp market is enabled and it is limited hauls this will be top 10 anime betrayals tier world

lionguard32

In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Team
Reaction score
These can't be official settings. That would mean world opens in 3 or 4 days and prereg hasn't even opened yet.

steveee

These can't be official settings. That would mean world opens in 3 or 4 days and prereg hasn't even opened yet.

I'm inclined to agree, the world looks too..standard? for a world the community has been hyping so much

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Would have preferred archers but still okay, love the low tribe limit.

DeletedUser121307

screw everything that has to do with PP. keep premium and AM, so you make some money. but nothing else.

i also like that we can finally send 1ms trains again

Now the biggest question is, will there be a pay to win event every weekend?

Last edited: