The coalition vs S-Rank

Varika

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
TRUTH. Doctor Cheeks was a friend of Creati who gifted his vills when he realized he couldn't join them. Which is why that Lahuil guy quit.

Instead of setting up good frontline (which AA have tried to barble previously:S) for up to 5-6 players using Lahuil villages, more or less the entire account was eaten by steve34cks, another dumb decision by AA leadership.

atmospherecf

Instead of setting up good frontline (which AA have tried to barble previously:S) for up to 5-6 players using Lahuil villages, more or less the entire account was eaten by steve34cks, another dumb decision by AA leadership.

There is more details into that.. which I don't want to discuss. Basically Lahuil screwed us over at the end.

You think we are dumb... show is in the battle field what you got.

We are here standing to fight! You may have the best players in your tribe, respectfully.. I'll show you a good fight from true underdogs!

My tribe starting from nothing and got somewhere.. For my tribe, lets fight!!

DeletedUser

Atmos should have spawned into W97 with his premade tribe of top russian and polish players. This would have been a legendary world.

Varika

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
There is more details into that.. which I don't want to discuss. Basically Lahuil screwed us over at the end.

We are here standing to fight! You may have the best players in your tribe, respectfully.. I'll show you a good fight from true underdogs!

My tribe starting from nothing and got somewhere.. For my tribe, lets fight!!

Pretty sure am already taking villages from your tribe....

Lahuil has been an issue for you guys since forever no? Wasn't he even posting on here not so long ago about internal beef with Nocternally Sober ? Which looked like it resulted in you guys just force internaling Nocternally Sober?

Step up and Force internal a problematic account, Your south was inactive and Barb munching forever and could of dealt with him.

hellosilver

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
umm

can i ball you silver bae ?

more on topic how are you speculating they are in your tribe
not sure what you mean with ball me...

not sure what you mean with how i am speculating he is in my tribe either ^^

atmospherecf

Pretty sure am already taking villages from your tribe....

Lahuil has been an issue for you guys since forever no? Wasn't he even posting on here not so long ago about internal beef with Nocternally Sober ? Which looked like it resulted in you guys just force internaling Nocternally Sober?

Step up and Force internal a problematic account, Your south was inactive and Barb munching forever and could of dealt with him.

Like I said.. you have a problem with us.. You know where to find us in the map. We are not hard to miss. BRING IT!!!!!!!

Deleted User - 10770065

Like I said.. you have a problem with us.. You know where to find us in the map. We are not hard to miss. BRING IT!!!!!!!

b49.gif