World 100 celebration petition (MODS PLEASE READ)

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score

So they put up a server, they do that for every world you know? Back in the days people from the staff could even play on those servers before they were opened to the public.

And guess what? The settings changed before announcement.
Until an announcement is made, nothing is final. They might even update the game before announcing this world. Who knows, W100 might have flamingoes as a new unit.

DeletedUser119182

Announcement is up. GEAR UP BOYS . WORLD 100 IS ON THE WAY. Preregistration later toniught. Lets gooooo

Metal Duck

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
"The world will launch with a reduced premium system"

Just waiting for the Inno twist on this lovely line.

Indeed. One could interpret that to mean, p2w settings will come into effect later on in the world. Just not on the "launch" day.

I'm glad there's no flags.

Fruitloops

Reaction score
Indeed. One could interpret that to mean, p2w settings will come into effect later on in the world. Just not on the "launch" day.

I'm glad there's no flags.

Already been clarified, only PA/LA/AM will be available with only small non-pp events. No premium exchange.

DeletedUser116724

Does that mean no build time reduction either or 20% cost reduction?

And separately, regarding the settings.

Love the 3-tech, gives good allowances for differing styles.

Besides that it looks like inno tried to bridge the gap between the less active/less able players and the top players, ie reduced haul, 0.5 unit speed, no flags, palis no weapons.

The 50 ms gap definitely helps better/bigger players. Still easy to cancel snipe, easy to snipe from multiple vills, definitely a plus for the more experienced players.

All in all, i think huge amount of the player base will be very happy with next to no PP pushing going to be happening.

DeletedUser119335

Even if we can get rid of premium market and accelerated building it will be a big win for the community. The less P2W the better. Thank you to INNO staff for even considering it.

DeletedUser107233

Apart from the unit speed I am happy with the settings, would of liked them at 1 or 2 but it is a good compromise.

blckdrgn1

Apart from the unit speed I am happy with the settings, would of liked them at 1 or 2 but it is a good compromise.

With world speed 2 they travel at their default speeds with 0.5 speed. At 1 or 2 theyd travel 2x or 4x faster than normal. This aint speed worlds! :)