So who's playing?

DeletedUser114767

Hehe elmoo, when i heard about the settings i couldnt stop smiling :D will be so much fun^^

Metal Duck

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
My sticking point was p2w settings being disabled. Seeing as they are, I have decided to grace this world with my divine presence. I'm also glad flags have been disabled too.

DeletedUser118185

I cant be the only one who really dislikes that W100 wont have flags or full hauls.

DeletedUser117534

I am getting nerd chills every time I look at those settings!

Then a lot of people PP farmed last few worlds preparing to spend it all on W100, I'd love to see faces of those people at the time of the announcement, the chat of Riot in particular :D

DeletedUser114869

I am getting nerd chills every time I look at those settings!

Then a lot of people PP farmed last few worlds preparing to spend it all on W100, I'd love to see faces of those people at the time of the announcement, the chat of Riot in particular :D

It's like a dream come true, the tw gods have finally listened! The only thing is limited hauls suck.

DeletedUser54400

exciting... any former PITA/KP players from W59 gonna be here?

I wish i could but with the amount i could actually play i'd be rimmed the second i'd get out of BP. Had hoped w100 would be during the summer so i could atleast join a few weeks :(

DeletedUser121960

I am going to be here:
54c0624c02d39059de3fd855e76e0ccf.gif