Settings, Rules & Reminders

0s0speedy

This will be a bigger over-hype than the first spotting of maddie mccann.

DeletedUser121964

So to my understanding, no buying or selling resources for PP?
Is this correct?

bigboy7foru

Wow so this is going to be perfect for all the "old school" veteran players who circle-jerk 24/7 about how p2w has ruined the game. I look forward to seeing them crush the rest of the world with their mighty 10 years+ experience

LOL what ya gonna do when u cant buy resources lol

WILLPOWER

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
So, to clarify:
The reduced premium system means only PA/AM/FA is available, and the world will mostly be excluded from events.

Hello!

May I have 2 (3 with this one) questions?
Will the Scavenging function available on the w100?
Does Scavenging effect the limited haul function?
Scavenging still not calculated "in a day" ---> "Resources plundered" menu but it's calculated on the Achievements menu under the Robber award. That's why I have the second question, it is a bit confusing for me.

Deleted User - 10017355

Scavenging still not calculated "in a day" ---> "Resources plundered" menu but it's calculated on the Achievements menu under the Robber award. That's why I have the second question, it is a bit confusing for me.

I'd say there is no scavenging. If you look at the w98 setting page it explicitly states 'with scavenging' whereas the w100 settings does not.

https://en98.tribalwars.net/en-dk/page/settings
https://en100.tribalwars.net/en-dk/page/settings

DeletedUser13939

Hello!

May I have 2 (3 with this one) questions?

Like Wikkideath said, Scavenging has been shown to be a feature listed on the settings page when used. So since it's not listed on the w100 settings, it's safe to assume it won't be there.

Also, excellent choice in name selection! Mikasa is quite the badass.

DeletedUser103759

will the relocation thingy at the start of worlds be active in this one?

DeletedUser2386

I'm really excited about this I'll probably give it a few weeks play then start getting bored and reckless

Last edited by a moderator:

Natural Perfection.

I think you will get a relocation item, 90% sure about it

DeletedUser116724

Regarding paladin.

So it's no weapons (old or newer) and no skill-set. Been too long, but what was the benefit of this pali, just faster support? Or does it increase morale or anything?

Ok, so i just ran simulator, definitely doesn't help at all when attacking. Helps very minimally when defending (less than 1% difference).