Smelly pits

DeletedUser1082

Greetings friends

I have emerged from my cocoon to try the excellent settings on this joyous centenary.
Is there anybody out there who recognises this furry feline?

On another note, I'm feeling rusty so would like some reference. Post your resource pit levels below!
Mine (if you'll pardon the pun) are
12/12/8

DeletedUser83995

13/13/9

Good to see you back Malreaux. I came back because of the settings too. Having played .net since W80 haha.

DeletedUser116724

14/13/11

There's players above this for sure, but probably a good few of the higher ranked players have lower mines than you too. It's pretty much irrelevant at the moment who's ranked where. Probably a couple of players pushing their accounts too through 2/1 market trades and stuff like that. We'll all end up in the same place in a couple of months..........hooked, obsessed, broken relationships, quitting jobs, losing sleep and not eating right :) Gotta love tribalwars xoxoxoxo

Natural Perfection.

Yeah I'm curious what the highest pits are atm to be honest... want to know how far im behind

steveee

14/13/11

There's players above this for sure, but probably a good few of the higher ranked players have lower mines than you too. It's pretty much irrelevant at the moment who's ranked where. Probably a couple of players pushing their accounts too through 2/1 market trades and stuff like that. We'll all end up in the same place in a couple of months..........hooked, obsessed, broken relationships, quitting jobs, losing sleep and not eating right :) Gotta love tribalwars xoxoxoxo

me and my friends were looking for people pushing themselves (they usually get the 10 trade market achievement *really* fast) and sure enough the rank 1 player at the time had it a few hrs into the server, he has his achievements hidden now :rolleyes:, he has a tribe mate with the same language in the profile right next to him

Last edited:

Lyon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
me and my friends were looking for people pushing themselves (they usually get the 10 trade market achievement *really* fast) and sure enough the rank 1 player at the time had it a few hrs into the server, he has his achievements hidden now :rolleyes:, he has a tribe mate with the same language in the profile right next to him

you and your friends are da tw police? lemme see your badge

DeletedUser121958

Mine are only 15/15/7

But then again I keep falling asleep and waking up with full warehouse that I keep forgetting to upgrade

Leah