World 101

Michael Corleone.

What a total sham.

They could have been merging servers for a few years now, it would have made the player base bigger in time for W100.

lmao

Michael Corleone.

this world already surpassed w99 in posts, and soon to be passing w98 in posts.

but since they cant make that much money off of w100...*INSERT WE'RE SORRY MEME HERE*

DeletedUser84793

they may make some money on w100..it would draw lots of old time players back who hates the pay to win method...its possible i think...

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
W100 completely goes against Innos new business model for profit & I don't think it will be profitable....

W100 to make money will have to rely on a large number of players all paying a small monthly fee for quite a while. At it's peak no single player will be paying more than 430pp a month.

In contrast to the premium market worlds, they can milk the minority of players who have the ability to fund their accounts with exuberant amounts of premium & by firing out world's more rapidly; they create more opportunity for profit; as startup is the most 'expensive' time to use premium.

On w101 i promise atleast one PP whore will drop over 21k PP before BP has even dropped (I reckon they'll have nobled a few barbs too)... so this single player to inno in ~5 days has spent the equivalent of what ~48 players on w100 will spend in a month (once AM comes out).

So yeah I kinda understand why they shot w101 so quick - also by making the settings so polar to w100 - I believe the playerbase will not be greatly affected between these two worlds. Just enjoy your week of free PP farming for w100 xD

DeletedUser84793

W100 completely goes against Innos new business model for profit & I don't think it will be profitable....

W100 to make money will have to rely on a large number of players all paying a small monthly fee for quite a while. At it's peak no single player will be paying more than 430pp a month.

In contrast to the premium market worlds, they can milk the minority of players who have the ability to fund their accounts with exuberant amounts of premium & by firing out world's more rapidly; they create more opportunity for profit; as startup is the most 'expensive' time to use premium.

On w101 i promise atleast one PP whore will drop over 21k PP before BP has even dropped (I reckon they'll have nobled a few barbs too)... so this single player to inno in ~5 days has spent the equivalent of what ~48 players on w100 will spend in a month (once AM comes out).

So yeah I kinda understand why they shot w101 so quick - also by making the settings so polar to w100 - I believe the playerbase will not be greatly affected between these two worlds. Just enjoy your week of free PP farming for w100 xD

Good valid point indeed!

DeletedUser116724

At it's peak no single player will be paying more than 430pp a month.

A friendly reminder to everyone out there. Loot Assistant is included in Account Manager.

I'd say still 98% people just leave the LA Extend automatically box checked after they get account manager.

UNCHECK IT, only save 30 pp per month but no point paying for the same feature twice.

I have a 10% service charge for this info. 3pp per month from all 10k players to my account will be welcome. Failure to pay will be punished with a militia nuke

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
A friendly reminder to everyone out there. Loot Assistant is included in Account Manager.

I'd say still 98% people just leave the LA Extend automatically box checked after they get account manager.

UNCHECK IT, only save 30 pp per month but no point paying for the same feature twice.

I have a 10% service charge for this info. 3pp per month from all 10k players to my account will be welcome. Failure to pay will be punished with a militia nuke

Good point I actually didn't know that thanks! :*

So that's actually 52.5 players once AM comes out & 91.3 players before it does 0.0

and on average i'd say there's at least 10 players who spend this kind of premium at startup at least ....

geeez no wonder there's another world out in 4 days....

Michael Corleone.

i come from the mindset that W100 on .net should be advertised and celebrated. Its a milestone and benchmark world... i mean i get it from a business perspective why advertise a world so heavily that wont make you that much money, but on the other, it should be celebrated. who knows perhaps players that see w101 settings will see how highkey trash it looks and join w100 instead

DeletedUser84793

i come from the mindset that W100 on .net should be advertised and celebrated. Its a milestone and benchmark world... i mean i get it from a business perspective why advertise a world so heavily that wont make you that much money, but on the other, it should be celebrated. who knows perhaps players that see w101 settings will see how highkey trash it looks and join w100 instead

Amen to that!

DeletedUser121960

They celebrated world 50 like it was the best thing ever even sent out a CM to the entire community. This is just like anything else the greed for money has ruined the integrity of the game.

DeletedUser111574

a9e1c42e1f8801127e6d9c753e34c47e--george-orwell-friend-quotes.jpg

0s0speedy

xD. no money making on 100 so lets force 101. as if that would go un-noticed.. pathetic. killing tw for money. guess their other games don't make the pay grade.

oboratite

Instead of trash talking them you should be thank full...
Its a company at the end of the day and they wanna make money!

Giving us w100 was a blessing from the tw god not a must!
If you dont want to play 101 dont... but i feal its pathetic giving out about it

DeletedUser107233

Like any company out there they will try and make as much money as possible in the small market that we have with TW now we all know that TW is not what it use to be so why not make as much money as possible before the players leave it

0s0speedy

Their events are just mimics of past events, their increasing worlds rather rapidly and their methods are killing the game. Just look at the avg size of worlds decreasing every world. Eventually, providing they don't close the game, it'll be world 200 with 250 players.

IMO it's dying.

DocJunior25

and they are killing it ..... maybe if 100 is successful they will go back to the every other world thing but I doubt it