World 100!

DeletedUser118995

DeletedUser121307

W 101
Hauls: Yes, with scavenging
Watchtower: Yes
Beginner protection: 5 days
Tribe limit: 40
Other info: Players can choose their starting direction. There will be an attack and support gap of 200ms.

This world is perfect for beginners.. no thank you, 200ms is too much.

DeletedUser120056

W 101
Hauls: Yes, with scavenging
Watchtower: Yes
Beginner protection: 5 days
Tribe limit: 40
Other info: Players can choose their starting direction. There will be an attack and support gap of 200ms.

This world is perfect for beginners.. no thank you, 200ms is too much.
True, but may be pp

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
For sure I think I'm gonna get farmed today tell your tribe to send support fast. Is dwarf in your tribe?

DK? No =/ We didn't really have any requirements for members to join, and a lot of people just joined because their friends dragged them into our Skype chat... But I guess that still wasn't easy enough for Brian to join :S

DeletedUser80720

That's pretty obvious as if your tribe was actually a well thought out premade xD

DeletedUser121972

DK? No =/ We didn't really have any requirements for members to join, and a lot of people just joined because their friends dragged them into our Skype chat... But I guess that still wasn't easy enough for Brian to join :S

Are you implying he doesn't have any friends? :p

DeletedUser121989

I'm curious
It's the first time when I left my native world and playing another, I was expecting something else ... i was expecting some kind of Babylon , but i think most of the major players know each other, i'm mistaken ?

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
They know this world won't last long. They have to cater to their regular player base who are used to the newer settings and improvements. w100 is geared towards the dinosaurs who don't play anymore. They will quit sooner rather than later and return to occasional griping and dick measuring in the externals.

Mate don't even get me started on how if this was w69 I would be R1 kicking everyone's asses while holding down 2 fulltime jobs & raising 6 kids as a single dad...

DeletedUser13939

Yeah, well, I didn't wanna join your dumb premade anyway! Especially since it's full of friends that make fun of me. ;-;

Now if you will excuse me, I must drown my sorrows in Dwarven Ale.

DeletedUser119075

PP just makes it even worse, a trash player can buy their way to top 10. Just look how even it is without PP
Um really even???! ... I'm just waiting for noble stage to see Co players merge with each other lol.

DeletedUser119075

Mate don't even get me started on how if this was w69 I would be R1 kicking everyone's asses while holding down 2 fulltime jobs & raising 6 kids as a single dad...

Well it's obviously easy no??? You work for the pp with the full. Time jobs and each of the kids will have a specific task, one could be a farming slave, one an op planner etc....

a.K.a elmoo

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I was wondering, about daily awards for the looting. Lets say 20 players will reach haul limit, are they all going to get the award for looter of the day, none will get, or one player will receive randomly?

DeletedUser114002

I was wondering, about daily awards for the looting. Lets say 20 players will reach haul limit, are they all going to get the award for looter of the day, none will get, or one player will receive randomly?

Looter of the day is not available for w100
upload_2018-5-3_17-24-28.png