W100 Celebration "WHO ARE THE GREATEST PLAYERS?" [Borrowed from W14/W85]

atmospherecf

4d48c4721d3cde74d4e31272fee21760.png

What are your thoughts and opinion on who are the great/greatest players you've come across through all worlds you've played in?

Mine are:
Jamm
Calaban

Original links:
https://forum.tribalwars.us/index.php?threads/who-are-the-great-players.6533/ (W14)
https://forum.tribalwars.net/index.php?threads/who-are-the-great-players-borrowed-from-w14.277354/ (W85)

DeletedUser84793

4d48c4721d3cde74d4e31272fee21760.png

What are your thoughts and opinion on who are the great/greatest players you've come across through all worlds you've played in?

Mine are:
Jamm
Calaban

Original links:
https://forum.tribalwars.us/index.php?threads/who-are-the-great-players.6533/ (W14)
https://forum.tribalwars.net/index.php?threads/who-are-the-great-players-borrowed-from-w14.277354/ (W85)

Now that's a hard question to answer,their is so many great players that can be declared the best...wow! for me to answer this..i think i will say in my mind who was the best tribe more then players..i would say many players from w41 who was in AXES...and as far as players goes...me of course!..lol Cheers.

DeletedUser116724

Hugely subjective and what a tough call.
Jamm is one of my alltime heroes.
As is openeye.
Also, even tho his stats aren't that impressive, the greatest I personally have come across is Asassinsam. Me and Mara (Wife) held off the rank two and three tribes on world 68 for a couple of months solo, back when I had no kids and no life and was happy manning the account 24/7. Different story now that there's 4 little ones running around! Anyhoooo, was easy holding off all these guys until Asassin (unaffiliated to anyone else) got involded. The guy was completely overwhelming and HUGELY impressive. So impressive to the point that when he was solo, NADS still said there was absolutely no point in fighting him as he would be such a huge time-suck and they'd get so little off him.

Jamm
Openeye
Asassinsam

DeletedUser84793

Correction the best player is mdesjarl hands down...he came in first place on w41.

DeletedUser116787

I am the greatest player I've ever seen, I only have 1 equal and that is @True GOAT.

Honestly, when we play together it is like all of the stars aligning. It's beautiful, heavenly, tribal wars becomes an art.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Best player... There is none tbh.
But one person I looked up to a lot was Undo, he played on W1 long long ago, he didn't use scripts (They didn't really exist yet.) or premium but kept track of things with pen and paper. He recapped, prenobled and all the jazz that didn't really get popular till years later. Then when they finally managed to crack him, he made a guide about it.

DeletedUser84793

But one person I looked up to a lot was Undo, he played on W1 long long ago, he didn't use scripts (They didn't really exist yet.) or premium but kept track of things with pen and paper. He recapped, prenobled and all the jazz that didn't really get popular till years later. Then when they finally managed to crack him, he made a guide about it.

hell yea..the days of pen and paper..lol the good old days!..lol

Deleted User - 31145

too many to mention have played with a lot of players over the yrs

some have been good a different things

openeye myself and him taught each other a lot in the early yrs
hollyghost always seemed to be on the opposing side and always had great fights
Jamm technicly difficult to beat
i am alone/oldguy one of the meanest farmers ever come across
dinosaur killers and anassakka both loyal to the bone
.tricky22 great all round player

DeletedUser13939

I really wish I was motivated as him. ;-;

DeletedUser117750

All goes on personal experience, lot of players out there who are brilliant but just don't have the time to put into the game like others do. I personally think lippa is a great player that's just my opinion.

DeletedUser119075

Surely Mothy is the greatest player to have ever lived? My man was so good that he could fit a 100k pop nuke and order barbs to noble people........

Therefore i conclude all the players named above are garbage!!!!!

DeletedUser116724

Well, I was very close to being the best. There was a bug on world 27 i think, literally for about 5 minutes, and for some reason it didn't use farm space when you recruited, and also didn't use up resources.

I had about 300k/300k sp/sw queued in every D village, and 500K axe nukes queued. I was gonna be AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They rolled back the server about an hour later. Dreams shattered, now my big nukes.....well they just feel small and feeble :(

Regarding the best, I also feel it should definitely be limited to solo players. A team of players on one account is a team, end of story. I think what makes a great player is playing through fatigue, still finding the motivation after horribly long nights, making the right choices when you would kinda prefer to walk away. Having 4 other players to jump straight in when you're tired is great, and makes the account great. But definitely doesn't make you great as an individual player.