Game of Predictions

DeletedUser119075

Lets have some fun and speculate about stuff in game and make predictions weather its a bold or stupid one. I will add your predictions onto this post and who ever gets the most right will win a COOKIE! Constraints and rules is as per follows:

- You will have to set yourself a "prediction by" time frame from when you posted.... E.g. Within 5 months
- 8 Prediction Max per player (Doesn't have to be all at once)
- I will update when ever someone has got their predictions right or wrong.
- Prediction will have to be specific and not generalized (basically stupid) e.g. No "The world will end within 2 years"

This will be continuous so feel free to post your predictions when ever.!

I'll Start it off.....

"This world will have between 12k-13k players within 2 weeks (13/05/2018)."

The Four Llamas

K44 will have a couple major wars, BCT family ganged up on by metal, hugs and slap!. the latter two will probably have a nap or alliance. once bct is dealt with metal will get their fair share from slap and hugs. this will probably happen by 30/05/18.

for now ill do a quick one, ODZ to be rank 1 in 48hours starting from now.

DeletedUser121307

This world will be a true display of skill, with a lower gap between attacks, 50ms instead of 100ms, no watchtower, and no PP to boost you. I think players who stay in the top 100 after week 4 truly deserves it.

Lyon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
ouch fat boy went right after me

i thought this was thread to predict stuff not argue over each others opinions :S

DeletedUser84793

watch out for k45! its gonna be a few epic wars in this k,Be very interesting to see what happens here.

yaksy

No, the first one nobled will be a pusher account merging with the main account

DeletedUser107233

The eastern side of the map will have more wars then the western side within 3 months

DeletedUser57259

I will be rimmed or catapulted down to a farm within a month and will have a much better time of it when I restart.