So who's playing?

DeletedUser100864

I havent played since 2012 W59, the settings on this one have enticed me back into the fray

DeletedUser116787

How convenient nobody informed me this world was starting. Typical peasants

Dethgripp

Been playing since W13. Will be interesting to play a world that is more or less 'old-school'

DeletedUser119075

looks like alot of oldies are coming back, am interested to see how they adapt and go toe to toe with the "newer generation" of players

DeletedUser116724

Well, probably all the oldies have kids and husbands and wives and bills to pay at this stage and are tired all the time. Basically everything that makes it difficult to play properly.

I mean yeah, it’s fine to send the kids to their grandparents for three years while you play to win the most historic TW world.

Also fine to quit your dream job that you’ve strived for all these years, and go on welfare....world 100 after all.

And of course ignoring your significant other for a couple of years is easy. You probably ignore them anyway.

BUT ALAS, the years will have caught up on the oldies, waking at 04:00 to an alarm just ain’t happening. Guarantee warehouses have already overflowed during the night lastnight even after setting two alarms.

Late teens, early 20’s for the win.

Assholes :)

Noble Syndrome

Some familiar faces I see from w56 where I played on The Simple MinDead acc in MoM and some that might have been one of the 60's worlds, 61 65 or smexy 69. Haven't played much after that.

DeletedUser122001

I'm back to give it a go, While i have a little bit more time after a couple years away.

People may know me as JamieRed, played that account, rugsbunny, shaggy rogers and inthebushes.

Psihic

Hello, old friend :). DNS rim edition, surely?

Hey man, long time no see :)

But no, I have quit the game, I will be rooting for a certain group but other than that, I will be in the audience only.

hermitty

Reaction score
Loving these settings. Can't wait to see where this world goes. Also good to see some familiar names popping up. Have fun everyone!

Destructere

Oh well, another 2-3 years of my life gonna flash before my eyes... Atleast I will have another World Chat I can drunk message in! :oops:

Schizophrenic

Well, probably all the oldies have kids and husbands and wives and bills to pay at this stage and are tired all the time. Basically everything that makes it difficult to play properly.

I mean yeah, it’s fine to send the kids to their grandparents for three years while you play to win the most historic TW world.

Also fine to quit your dream job that you’ve strived for all these years, and go on welfare....world 100 after all.

And of course ignoring your significant other for a couple of years is easy. You probably ignore them anyway.

BUT ALAS, the years will have caught up on the oldies, waking at 04:00 to an alarm just ain’t happening. Guarantee warehouses have already overflowed during the night lastnight even after setting two alarms.

Late teens, early 20’s for the win.

Assholes :)

Are you going to be a whiney mule, TW's jekell and Hyde couple on sashann :D

Start walking into your grave