who has the best premade in w100?

DeletedUser120056

QUOTE="The Pieman9 returns, post: 7069460, member: 119861"]A lot of families, Huns have what 5 now?[/QUOTE]

Quite remarkable! It's going to combust and that's going to be funny to watch

Arcward

Master Commander 2019
Reaction score
Some premades have their overflow in a second tribe of some sort. Riot/Impact, Gents/Gents., Life/Death etc. Not sure on some but most premades will have their coplayers start separate. While I think this was much more effective tactic on worlds with prem features enabled for quicker access to nobles, it’s still quite a decent way to get ahead if they go unnoticed

L@UI$

After taking a good look through the top 100-150 tribes, I've come across a few tribes to watch out for; Riot! , Impact, Life/Death, Gents/Gents., VD, SLY and Rhythm to name a few.. Keep in mind there will probably be more out there with people playing under lesser known alias'

DeletedUser111461

After taking a good look through the top 100-150 tribes, I've come across a few tribes to watch out for; Riot! , Impact, Life/Death, Gents/Gents., VD, SLY and Rhythm to name a few.. Keep in mind there will probably be more out there with people playing under lesser known alias'

You missed the 5 HUN tribes bud.

Deleted User - 31145

we are not hiding it just took a few of them to know we are here and back for some fun and frolics

DeletedUser116724

I don't think the world will be won by a premade. No chance. There's so many top players that joined and are open minded to who they'll work with, and where they'll go. There's bound to be a couple of areas where by chance 5 or 6 exceptional players (with the time) have landed not too far from each other and will eventually find each other.

Having said that, HUGS for me look very solid. Not sure how many prolific player they have, but they definitely have a good group of very strong players.

DeletedUser

I think almost every world in the last 10 and even further on has either been won by either a premade or a merger of multiple premades. You have to get to the 50s and 60s before you see non-premades really winning the majority of worlds. Unfortunately, the worlds are too small for grass roots tribes to prosper anymore. It takes a lot of time and battle experience for teams to really bond and for players who haven't been in top tribes before to get the necessary experience. This is especially true in the early game and the settings trip newer players up. Especially old timers who would typically go for the likes of Lc rushs on non-P2W worlds which puts you so far behind compared to pit-whoring.

The vast majority of top players too are in premades, making the overall quality of recruitment low. You can't compete with world winning accounts with 3-4 coplayers with random dudes you find off the street very easily without at least a bit of breathing room. The world is too small and cramped for that.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser119075

Completely agree with nemesis,

In light of that I'm still an free agent if anyone wants a Troll in their life :)

DeletedUser107233

HUNS have 5 tribes they still have some catching up to do on the largest tribe that i remember.

RUM in World 2 had 47 tribes, but just remember to make it even worse back then there was no or very little programs like skype and there were also no shared forums.

Imagine trying to run 47 tribes with no shared forums, no skype or discord today, naturally they failed.

DeletedUser120056

HUNS have 5 tribes they still have some catching up to do on the largest tribe that i remember.

RUM in World 2 had 47 tribes, but just remember to make it even worse back then there was no or very little programs like skype and there were also no shared forums.

Imagine trying to run 47 tribes with no shared forums, no skype or discord today, naturally they failed.

That's an eyesore. 47 tribes? :eek:

DeletedUser116787

I thought you were dead

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score

52 there were if I remember correctly, tho some were really small like only a few members. There's a list somewhere on the externals.

I should also mention that a lot of tribes just changed their name to Rum for a day or 2, then changing it back when all the other major families began declaring on them. Almost all of XiG was RUM at one point for example.
Their actual size was probably closer to 15. Which is still very inpressive.

DeletedUser

I was in TW11 on W2, of which there were over 15 tribes after my family tribe with 5 branches CMFAM merged into their family tribe. They used external forums, iIRC and excel spreadsheets to co-ordinate. I was once top on their asteroids leaderboard.