xxstealthyxx Office

who is a better Duke?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser116724

Well, 4 continents is gonna turn into 12 continents in the next hour or so. Reckon the world will go anywhere beyond 12? There's no chance right?

DeletedUser107233

I hope so Stealthy, i think the world and more so innogames needs a good sized world to show the game still has strength to continue

DeletedUser116724

Well, put it this way. I've met a couple of college kids who's parents introduced them to the game. When you're getting generations passing it on......i'm not sure if that's great, healty for the game, or well.........Just terrible parenting LMAO

DeletedUser84793

I refuse to believe that someone who introduces TW to their kids is a good parent. That's like saying "here have some crack" and expecting good things to come out of it.

You got that right chief!...lol

DeletedUser84793

For me,i did not start a pre-made tribe. I started from scratch on this world building up a new team. now this has a small advantage because players i do know very well and have played with in the past will most often times pass on intel to me..now this is a good thing..the bad thing is...these new guys dont know me so well....if they dont pick up the pace and put in the work im gonna personally kill them...which means other tribes maybe a bit lucky because it changes my sights on house cleaning..lol I just hate when you recruit a player and give them a chance to be apart of a team...and you end up killing them off because they dont get the concept of team play! solo players has no room in my tribe! Pain in the ass indeed....:mad:

DeletedUser57259

To be honest i think innogames already knows it will continue no matter what they do..this game is addicting and keeps bringing back old farts like me in to play..they got it made!..lol
Same, not played in about 3 years. Just entered my head to look if it's still going and I see W100 just opened. Rude not to play really. :D

DeletedUser121989

For me,i did not start a pre-made tribe. I started from scratch on this world building up a new team. now this has a small advantage because players i do know very well and have played with in the past will most often times pass on intel to me..now this is a good thing..the bad thing is...these new guys dont know me so well....if they dont pick up the pace and put in the work im gonna personally kill them...which means other tribes maybe a bit lucky because it changes my sights on house cleaning..lol I just hate when you recruit a player and give them a chance to be apart of a team...and you end up killing them off because they dont get the concept of team play! solo players has no room in my tribe! Pain in the ass indeed....:mad:

" these new guys dont know me so well " is not it a good thing ? ) I usually play with a new name on every world , when you known , you're treated differently, with respect, well, but so you do not get to know people well .

" I just hate when you recruit a player and give them a chance to be apart of a team...and you end up killing them " yah ...this is one of the most disappointing things in game ...

DeletedUser84793

" these new guys dont know me so well " is not it a good thing ? ) I usually play with a new name on every world , when you known , you're treated differently, with respect, well, but so you do not get to know people well .

" I just hate when you recruit a player and give them a chance to be apart of a team...and you end up killing them " yah ...this is one of the most disappointing things in game ...

i never play under any other name! xxstealthyxx is the only name i play on...why hide? to me your name is everything...using different accounts dont seem like the thing to do..but everyone has their choices i guess..lol cheers.

DeletedUser57259

Eww what's this limited hauls garbage. I'm hitting my cap as these 36 point villages come out of protection.