xxstealthyxx Office

who is a better Duke?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser121989

i never play under any other name! xxstealthyxx is the only name i play on...why hide? to me your name is everything...using different accounts dont seem like the thing to do..but everyone has their choices i guess..lol cheers.

<br class="Apple-interchange-newline"><div></div>

222/5000

If you are a millionaire and the world knows this, you are treated well and not with much sincerity, everyone is your friend, but if you are a regular or poor person ... so you really get to know the people , who like fake friends ?

The name does not matter, it does not change your personality.

DeletedUser57259

long time ago...hell i cant remember what happen...it seems i had heart surgury around that time..i read some of this..seems like it was kinda fun from what i did read..lol

I was at the other side of the tribe on the K47 and 57 border. I was Duke of the tribe but wasn't really involved with the how's and why's.

From what I remember a few of our players at your side of the world wanted to declare war on you as they were bored sat at the rim. I said as long as they typed up the declaration and didn't need stacking they could have at it.

Then that thread happened.

I got a couple of decent burns in if I do say so myself.

DeletedUser84793

<br class="Apple-interchange-newline"><div></div>

222/5000

If you are a millionaire and the world knows this, you are treated well and not with much sincerity, everyone is your friend, but if you are a regular or poor person ... so you really get to know the people , who like fake friends ?

The name does not matter, it does not change your personality.

you got a good point from a certain point of view...but to me when my axe comes crashing down on your forehead..i want others to say well xxstealthyxx killed another..lol its all how you look at it bro!o_O

DeletedUser84793

I was at the other side of the tribe on the K47 and 57 border. I was Duke of the tribe but wasn't really involved with the how's and why's.

From what I remember a few of our players at your side of the world wanted to declare war on you as they were bored sat at the rim. I said as long as they typed up the declaration and didn't need stacking they could have at it.

Then that thread happened.

I got a couple of decent burns in if I do say so myself.

lol its all in good fun! i wish i could have finished that world...gotta love the trash talk..lol

DeletedUser84793

ok as the polls are still going kirk is getting the edge on thinblueline...now both of these great dukes has given me so much fun to deal with in the past years! like them or hate them they hold their own on TW for sure..their both different styles in leading..i have personally been apart of kirks team in the past..and it was like two bulls going at it..lol but regardless kirk has his own way to lead and he is well known to make things entertaining...

Now thinblueline is another great duke when he is in the zone and leads..ive seen him at his best and man he can build up a huge empire of great players...I think that's his strength over all is that he builds up a great roster and dominates when their on their game. to me its kinda hard to say who is the best...because they both have their differences,But one thing is for sure..im sure in this world..in k45..one way or the other..eventually if they don't join me and *TWPC* They will end up being a pain in my ass to take out..lol

It will be very interesting when you throw Knock! tribe in the mix as well..lol another great tribe with great players..man i tell you..its been a long time since ive seen a world that has so many threats all close together playing for the championship...who will take it? who knows but one thing is for sure, It wont be easy and it will be lots of fun! both dukes kirk and thinblueline is just 2 great dukes in this game..not to mention others as well...its gonna get exciting for sure!o_O

DeletedUser84793

you know,I'm sitting here having my late night coffee and i was thinking of some things..like TW and the game..you know lots of us players do bitch about how TW over the years killed this game and whats good and whats bad blah blah shit...but in fact at least for me..if TW ever closes its door and their is no more tribal wars...i say holy shit... what now? the fact is most of us would go crazy i think..i mean think about the friends we would lose contact with,the enemy's we fight with on here..our entertainment would be gone..forever! that would suck! we would be sitting back wishing we could have just one more world to play...so for that i just want to thank TW for keeping this game alive no matter if its perfect or not perfect..the fact that this game gives us entertainment and helps us keep connected to our enemy's and friends on the field of play is enough to stop for a minute and realize we all should be a bit thankful to Tribal Wars...and not be so demanding....so with that being said...Hey TW Please change the limited farming hauls to full farming..this sucks!..lol but thanks for giving us the best game on the net to play...:rolleyes:

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I think the point people may be confusing is it'll be a slower start to the world, and one or two tribes won't be utterly dominant after two weeks due to PP pushing, and also due to buying buffs.

I take it you're new? Long before premium abuse the tribes I played with used to literally hold 15-20 of the worlds top 20. Dominant tribes are not something that resulted from premium abuse. Efficient farming coupled with troop conservation, and understanding of village build order has always resulted in early dominance.

DeletedUser84793

well looks as if kirk wins in the polls by a landslide! congrats kirk! their is some including my self that thinks you are a pretty damn good duke! I personally cant wait until we do business again..its always fun to to deal with ya!:D

a.K.a elmoo

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Stealthy, I hope you wont mind if I use your topic to ask this question. Im too shy to opet new one for this, not that important question :p

Its about daily farming. Every day, plenty of players are success in farming daily limit, but its always the same way of sorting players. For example, Mylesf is always first if he farm the limit, Im after him, some HUG players on the top aswell...(those leakage above limit will not be taken into consideration). So is there any kind of ID that system use to sort or whatever o_O:confused: