Knock! ?????

DeletedUser95593

My ego wouldn't let fear of being rimmed effect my decisions. but glad to know your so confident in your skills. ill make sure we have a run in at some point :)

if we ever have a run in you would wish you relocated to another server not another continent

Lyon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
just because i saw or heard the name dont mean i know the guy

DeletedUser95593

well i will say this the guy is a legend in this game and well respected...not to many players i can say that about..like him or hate him...he a beast! and im honored to know him! he is a worthy and loyal player..top notch if you ask me!

no one asked you

DeletedUser84793

thanks for the kind words!

But this post was more ment to find out who stole my tribe tag, not to stroke my ego or me to claim to be anything special.

No point fighting, lets just all agree that Knock! Was stolen, and it needs to be returned to its rightful owner!!

:D

really not trying to as you may say "stroke your ego" i just call it the way i see it..and i like to fight so its all good...but just for you i will lay back...if you need me you know how to get in touch.:cool:

DeletedUser121762

Cody is stroking his ego, he’s trying to cover up with this thread :X

DeletedUser122034

Funny Thread. We never knew that someone ever called Knock. We never heard of cody from world 40 or i dont know where he played. We called us randomly. But as i see that some people care too much we will chnage name. We wont disband as i see some rude comments. We havent tought that we took someone name. Problem solved i am not afraid of anyone. I havent started yeserday but we are not net players.

Toni.uk servers. And german boy :)

DeletedUser122034

when i realize their the fake wanna be knock players..a sign of relief came over me...im in the same k as them..lol thought i was going to compete against the real deal...good times is coming soon..:p

We never heard of knock as we never played net server hold on boy

DeletedUser122034

If i knew that knock was someone who won few world ofc i wont name my tribe. I dont need my tribe to be named as old winners. We have to fought for our win.

We changed name so lets ignore this thread.

cokesrus

We all know you got scared and ran like a little girl. Its okay, I'll hold you baby.
giphy.gif

DeletedUser122034

He came on here threatening and within 24 hours the tribe name changed. I have seen countless of the same tribe name used over the years. Hell Stealthy has done it on a few worlds. You also created an account just to say sorry. So don't be a scared little baby.
scary-baby.gif

Baby. Lol maybe you talk like that to your friends or i dont know.

I dont know you cody or someone else who have there private problems.

I changed name cause i know i got mad when someone takes my name i also won worlds. But i am not here to argue with not important people. I am here to show you how German can lead tribe. You will have your time to meet me well. I made my history on die stamme and uk.co.

Here i start at w100 is just begining.

Nice to meet someone who think he is important to me, he is nothing actually.

cokesrus

Baby. Lol maybe you talk like that to your friends or i dont know.

I dont know you cody or someone else who have there private problems.

I changed name cause i know i got mad when someone takes my name i also won worlds. But i am not here to argue with not important people. I am here to show you how German can lead tribe. You will have your time to meet me well. I made my history on die stamme and uk.co.

Here i start at w100 is just begining.

Nice to meet someone who think he is important to me, he is nothing actually.

No one cares if you are German, African, British, American, or a damn ape. I am stating you are scared like a little baby letting someone bully you into changing your name. At least grow some balls and make him fight for it. I am guessing this is the "German" way of life then.