Blog Discussion Thread

arabela

Read the blog and i have a correction:

BM tribe (Balkan Mafia) is not a romanian premade. :)

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Thanks again blog team for another great read

Sir Cornish, stop shouting for war if you wont tell us who you are ingame :) makes it a little difficult for us to give you this battle you obviously so want. The only thing your known for is being bullied by a nerd

screenshot_1440.png

Lyon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
i swear to god are these guys imagining things or am i the only one not seeing cornish post anything

ps. romania is nowhere near balkan so if they'd name themselves balkan then :confused:

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Our posts are aimed at his blog interview, we are not to reply on that thread but here instead.

japeetje

Reaction score
So I read it halfway through, skipped the flat world thing and Cornish, and ended up at the reviews, joyed to learn more of this already hyped world. I was truly disappointed.

There was nothing in the reviews, I couldn't have found out by myself. Nothing interesting other than telling they're there, you're barely scratching the surface. A Romanian premade in K44, interesting, yet another national server will try their luck here, but who are they? Ask them, what's their vision? Have they played here before? If yes, in which tribes? Ask existing Romanian players on .net to review their national server. Give us some insight.

Another thing is your K55 review. Why would you only review the top 3? There are certainly other tribes in K55, who can be spoken of. Interesting tribes, just a tad further down the list. PHY for example, where are those guys from? I heard a rumour saying they were the Koreans. The Koreans? Those who just wrapped up world 92 with Krieger. Krieger, another interesting name. Where is he? Is he playing under an alias, is he in ODZ with 09. Krieger? I don't know, you tell me. You're the reporter. Don't just scratch the surface and give us something half-arsed, because we demand it.
Take your time, write something interesting up and don't fill out the gaps with Flat Earth society propaganda and a "How to Spy" tutorial.

Last edited:

Undead Billy Mays

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
So I read it halfway through, skipped the flat world thing and Cornish, and ended up at the reviews, joyed to learn more of this already hyped world. I was truly disappointed.

There was nothing in the reviews, I couldn't have found out by myself. Nothing interesting other than telling they're there, you're barely scratching the surface. A Romanian premade in K44, interesting, yet another national server will try their luck here, but who are they? Ask them, what's their vision? Have they played here before? If yes, in which tribes? Aks existing Romanian players on .net to review their national server. Give us some insight.

Another thing is your K55 review. Why would you only review the top 3? There are certainly other tribes in K55, who can be spoken of. Interesting tribes, just a tad further down the list. PHY for example, where are those guys from? I heard a rumour saying they were the Koreans. The Koreans? Those who just wrapped up world 92 with Krieger. Krieger, another interesting name. Where is he? Is he playing under an alias, is he in ODZ with 09. Krieger? I don't know, you tell me. You're the reporter. Don't just scratch the surface and give us something half-arsed, because we demand it.
Take your time, write something interesting up and don't fill out the gaps with Flat Earth society propaganda and a "How to Spy" tutorial.

Thanks for the honest feedback. Week1, and there are a lot of different names to point out and cover before digging deep into a tribe. For instance, in the past 4 days we had Metal who was a top tribe in the K and world, family tribe that just disappeared and the leader quit. By the time you write a story sometimes the tribes are completely gone. If some of these tribes are around in week 2 and 3 you can expect to see more in depth analysis of the tribes. If this was all you were ever going to get then you'd have every right to be disappointed.

As far as your opinions about flat earth which was just an extremely long and unnecessary way to introduce Sir Cornish, and Spying. Before the world started I had people make some of the very mistakes I talked about in the blog. We still have a newer generation of players who didn't play the old worlds or other servers and still make these mistakes. If I have the opportunity to make players better, I will.

Last edited:

arabela

ps. romania is nowhere near balkan so if they'd name themselves balkan then :confused:

Is not a big confusion because of Romanian position on map and some history events that included Romania in the balkan nations.

Entirely within the Balkans:

Mostly or partially within the Balkans:

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balkans

Lyon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
never heard anyone call romanians and italians balkan people :S
they might be geographically, but no one really calls them that

arabela

yes, cause usually people refering at bulgarians, slovenian, albanians and bosnian as being balkans.

a.K.a elmoo

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
When talking about Balkan, in 90% cases its about Yugoslavian countries with more-less the same languages

DeletedUser107233

Thanks for another good blog guys, it would be weird if innogames changed tw to a sphere map

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
I appreciate the effort gone in to the blog but I don't see the point in fluffing it out with additional unnecessary content.

If you don't have much to say because there isn't much to talk about yet then don't do much in the blog. Because all that will happen is that you're gonna burn out in a month or two trying to find stuff to talk about before anything really interesting happens

Interview with Martin? Really? Garbage. I wont bother reading them if you're just going to put in 'shock' content to try and appear edgy. Talk about the world and actual relevant people in it please, I don't want to read about TWs biggest loser

Lyon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
i finally took 5min of my time to read some of that blog and lmao some of these guys are acting as if their interview went on national TV. only one person stayed true to himself

#HateItOrLoveIt