american vs european tw players

• Thread starter DeletedUser119047
  • Start date

DeletedUser119047

It is safe to say that European players are better than usa players in tw.. lols

DeletedUser116724

It's very debatable.

What i will say is that the general standard on the .us server is awful. The worlds are tiny, yet you can EASILY make ten times the PP on one world there. People are spending money like it's going out of fashion and most of them don't have any skills when it comes down to it. Even farming you can be rank 500, and easy top 25 for farming.

On the other hand, I suspect the better american players don't play there. There's some great american players on .net. Generally tho, European>american

Lyon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
idk but theres something about japanese and korean dudes, they seem to be great in pretty much any game

theres about 9352154x more european players than US & europeans usually dont care about how good american is for as long as they have someone logging at night :rolleyes:

DeletedUser95452

You just read a mail like this to understand Europeans are more serious in game :D

Numbrey
Join us the family of "The Who"

We have a lot of experienced veterans in our tribe.

Being a family is one of our priorities.

Feel free to ask any questions.

Regards,
One of the best snipers in this game,
Numbrey,
A.K.A "The American Sniper"

DocJunior25

European players claim to be so great till its 1 am and they are tired and they got hundreds of attacks being launched at them every hour and then they realize its only 8 pm in the states and say HELP!!!! I need an American to sit me and tag and dodge and snipe. Then they will finally admit we are as good or better than them LOL

DocJunior25

americans tend to be lazy :confused:
Which is why the full time French work week is 30 hours and the American is 40. We also dont get a siesta like the spanish. On average Brits take two full weeks more of holiday than their American counterparts. Over half of Americans have also had more than one job at a time. Now who looks lazy LOL