who has the best premade in w100?

DeletedUser120160

Hard to judge because I would guess that without pp some of the usual candidates won't fare so well.

Schizophrenic

Apoc wasnt bad on 35... Loved Nests Obey have decided to quit w86 remark like any cares about you, please resign yourself to history mate

Lyon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
kirk has probably mistaken his sister tribes for someone elses :v

DocJunior25

Hard to judge because I would guess that without pp some of the usual candidates won't fare so well.

No the recent Usual suspects wont shine. You have to go back before world 85 when they abolished the non pp worlds. Look at those usual suspects. They will be the ones who shine in this world. A fair amount of those players are here. So anyone who has never played a non play to win world. Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Garrock

No the recent Usual suspects wont shine. You have to go back before world 85 when they abolished the non pp worlds. Look at those usual suspects. They will be the ones who shine in this world. A fair amount of those players are here. So anyone who has never played a non play to win world. Be afraid. Be very afraid.

85 was also not p2w, and looking at no haul/limited haul players/tribes wouldn't be a bad idea either. But you are exactly right.
Neither do I mean to sound arrogant, but anyone who began TW after the 60s era, perhaps even earlier than that, have never experienced full on TW... and never will. This world has no chance of showing a glimpse of that, but I am rooting for the old timers... be it my tribe, or another tribe... we are much older than our hey day, can't devote as much time as we once did, but I do hope many of us/you players who are here for one last hurrah, and can remember TW as it once was, stick this world out to it's final end.

good luck mates.

DeletedUser

85 was also not p2w, and looking at no haul/limited haul players/tribes wouldn't be a bad idea either. But you are exactly right.
Neither do I mean to sound arrogant, but anyone who began TW after the 60s era, perhaps even earlier than that, have never experienced full on TW... and never will. This world has no chance of showing a glimpse of that, but I am rooting for the old timers... be it my tribe, or another tribe... we are much older than our hey day, can't devote as much time as we once did, but I do hope many of us/you players who are here for one last hurrah, and can remember TW as it once was, stick this world out to it's final end.

good luck mates.

Completely agree with that.

The idea that a tribe on W100 would have to go through what even tribes in the 50s and 60s went through is silly.

To compare the difficulty to W100, it's like as if you had to fight to win W100. Then, when you won that world, TW gathered all the winners and put them on a new world and you have to win that one. Then do that another time for good measure in a massive war which could well last over a year. That'd probably get you 1/4 to 1/2 of an old world where you'd then fight a world war to win the whole thing.

Imagine then how many lineups here would do dirty things just to win W100. That's going to be remembered by all the other tribes around and you got a few continents perhaps out of 100. The scale of difficulty isn't even close.

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
You realise that if you old school warriors who honed their 'skills' in the deep dark recesses of previous worlds dont win here then you're all laughing stocks by proxy?

Personally im hyped af to have a chance to fight all these amazing veteran players gee golly gosh

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
You realise that if you old school warriors who honed their 'skills' in the deep dark recesses of previous worlds dont win here then you're all laughing stocks by proxy?

Personally im hyped af to have a chance to fight all these amazing veteran players gee golly gosh

I've been around since the beginning and still suck :( Don't let DA speak for all of us Minty! Mercy please!

DeletedUser122034

As i am not Net player and mostly my guys.

We preddict we have many Germans.
What premade or tribe is best we will have to see it.

Toni.

DeletedUser

I was talking tribes, never said individuals had to be good. Plenty of people in winning tribes weren't that good at the game but persistent or brought something to the table. Different sort of game now.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Wish I sucked as bad as you LOL Dont let this post fool you guys this player is one of the best in the game

giphy.gif

Garrock

Perhaps you are reading too much into what's been written Minty. This is not to say that the old timers here who are playing are the best of the old worlds, although we've got some pretty good ones. This is not to say that the new players are not as good as the ones on this world, or even those fantastic players of the old days. This is not bragging about how much better the players were back then, pioneers sure, played the game at a more raw state, and less developed state true, but not saying better. I am saying that the level of competition, the obstacles, and adversity were far greater, which is natural when you consider worlds had 100s of thousands of players, and 1000s of tribes. It is an advantage... conversely, I also pointed out that in bulk those players are much older, with far greater responsibilities in the real world than they had back then, which I'd guess the bulk of the newer generation are younger, and quite likely have more free time on their hands. But I have a soft spot for those players I recognize from years and years past, and will root for them absent of my own tribe of course.