Blog Discussion Thread

premade lycan

Don't know if relevant or not, read the blog, want to add:

Phynix and Rhythm are most likely allied/familiy tribe, both consisting of players teamed up in previous worlds, worth for you to look into and consider upon next review of that area.

DeletedUser13939

Don't know if relevant or not, read the blog, want to add:

Phynix and Rhythm are most likely allied/familiy tribe, both consisting of players teamed up in previous worlds, worth for you to look into and consider upon next review of that area.

I appreciate the heads up!

Murder Incorporated

All I know is the name Undead Billy Mays is the funniest name I've seen in awhile. Maybe ever. Also thanks for all the work put into the blog.

*GranTorino

"Its normally just guys who do the hating the tw girls can't get enough of me well apart from w0sh but then again there is noproof she's female"

-Cornish 2k18

DeletedUser

World 100 Statistics
Number of players: 8826

World 101 Statistics
Number of players: 8790

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
This explains that new players are addicted to p2w

Yes this is the only possible conclusion that could be reached...

In reality I'd imagine that tw is like any MTX game where like 1% of the playerbase makes up about 80% of the revenue income, the average player will spend minimal if any pp

Its more likely because its just the newest and highlighted on the login page so all the noobs join it by default

DeletedUser13939

I want it sooner, I like the world info like this...it helps me keep track and stay informed with the ups and downs around the world :)

I understand completely! The problem is that the start of this world is much slower than recent worlds due to no PP-exchange. As such, there really isn't much to report.

Have faith though! We will not leave you in the dark! You will receive the best possible news on this world!

...when there is news to report.

THB0705

I understand completely! The problem is that the start of this world is much slower than recent worlds due to no PP-exchange. As such, there really isn't much to report.

Have faith though! We will not leave you in the dark! You will receive the best possible news on this world!

...when there is news to report.

Well you can always interview some of the K54 tribes, such as HUGS, there is quite some things going on / in the making .

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Coalitions are being formed against the premades everywhere it seems. To bad the blog team wont hear of it till it is already happening though :(