W100 Celebration "WHO ARE THE GREATEST PLAYERS?" [Borrowed from W14/W85]

Arcward

Master Commander 2019
Reaction score
He's not joined here yet because he needs to let his w95 trash talking die out a bit before appearing public again.. Still pretty fresh from the looks of things and it's a tough one to live down if you followed it :D
You know what they say, garbage goes in the trash. Doubt his bruised ego will come back here - but let me know if it does, I can always use another easy win.

cokesrus

The best player ever is Kirk non of you can touch it.
SGVDmTN.gif

DeletedUser97716

Im here, I consider myself in the A tier (not S tier)

/hides

DeletedUser121762

Lakewind
Jorge
Mike
Thom
Zeah
Ryan (AceZSpades)
Vodkabrass
Faaaaark
Codygood
Dylar

I may have missed someone lol but in no particular order.. that’s an unbeatable team of players of all round quality and rated by myself as best players I’ve ever seen but only if somehow they played together hahahaha...

Serious George

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Lakewind
Jorge
Mike
Thom
Zeah
Ryan (AceZSpades)
Vodkabrass
Faaaaark
Codygood
Dylar

I may have missed someone lol but in no particular order.. that’s an unbeatable team of players of all round quality and rated by myself as best players I’ve ever seen but only if somehow they played together hahahaha...

I don't think you would ever get us to all play together. Lol

DeletedUser50733

The strongest piece of chess is the queen, and the weakest are the pawns, the game begins without 2 pawns, is the queen as strong? what are your chances to win the game? how important are the pawns? )

At the end of the game, the king and the few remaining take the glory, but forget that this could not be without pawns ...

For those who say: I am the best, how many of you have been saved by the troops sent by noobs ( pawns ) ? never ? )

To clarify, noobs can make troops and send them to me, its not difficult. Even my senile grandmother could do that. Those troops have time and again proved to be the difference in wars, that was never disputed. However that also wasn't my point.

Lets use an example here. I could show my 8 year old niece how to put fuel in my Bentley. After seeing once or twice she would be able to do that very base level thing - same as recruiting and sending troops in TW. Yet would she be able to take charge and race it round a track on track day with me as a silent passenger? Absolutely not, she wouldn't have a clue, and it would take a good few years before she would be able to. Same applies to TW. I'd rather my Bentley be driven by a pro and looked after by a pro, just as I would my TW account sat by a pro and looked after by a pro.

DeletedUser122029

Kim trump, best account ever, currently holding of the 9 tribe coalition in my 19k tribe

DeletedUser84793

To clarify, noobs can make troops and send them to me, its not difficult. Even my senile grandmother could do that. Those troops have time and again proved to be the difference in wars, that was never disputed. However that also wasn't my point.

Lets use an example here. I could show my 8 year old niece how to put fuel in my Bentley. After seeing once or twice she would be able to do that very base level thing - same as recruiting and sending troops in TW. Yet would she be able to take charge and race it round a track on track day with me as a silent passenger? Absolutely not, she wouldn't have a clue, and it would take a good few years before she would be able to. Same applies to TW. I'd rather my Bentley be driven by a pro and looked after by a pro, just as I would my TW account sat by a pro and looked after by a pro.

Makes perfect since to me..I agree....o_O

Deleted User - 10618707

I don't think anyone can be considered the best at tw due to how the game has evolved, also due to the distinct phases that are intrinsic to TW.

Some people consider themselves great simply because of start up which literally represent <1% of the entire tw experience, would almost seem ludicrous to extrapolate that and call them one of the 'best'. Beyond that TW has changed dynamically from the introduction of scripts and in game tools and technology in general, this is evident from the original post where the ability to send trains, snipe and backtime were considered almost exceptional. Literally in days of old, you being able to manage tagging say 10k incomings was a skill, where that today is simply a few clicks (1k incomings limit). Therefore the requirements which were necessary then to be considered among one of the greats are all but nonexistent and worthless in the current meta, benchmarking at average.

tl'dr. Old players are overrated af.

mattcurr

He's not joined here yet because he needs to let his w95 trash talking die out a bit before appearing public again.. Still pretty fresh from the looks of things and it's a tough one to live down if you followed it :D
That's such a weird statement since I made a number of posts on the subject in this world. It's probably more to do with me never playing no hauls and never playing wheh the weather is nice out. This is the least likely world to see me in!

Also jamm was 4 people who came over from the place the game was created before people co played here, he was clueless and couldn't do shit when net came into it's own. And open eye!?!?? I implore you to read the teachu guide and tell me if you still think that

Age of Ultron

That's such a weird statement since I made a number of posts on the subject in this world. It's probably more to do with me never playing no hauls and never playing wheh the weather is nice out. This is the least likely world to see me in!

Also jamm was 4 people who came over from the place the game was created before people co played here, he was clueless and couldn't do shit when net came into it's own. And open eye!?!?? I implore you to read the teachu guide and tell me if you still think that
3923d817eba3a7abbe4c346bae1c1d3a.png

Thought i'd share the links with you here since you choose to ignore the w95 forums.
http://www.twstats.com/en95/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=10034403
https://forum.tribalwars.net/index.php?threads/w95-congratulations-to-pi.281430/#post-7073707

87ee36b9e9791bf11e147f3ea2a71ec6.png

Waiting to hear the excuses now.
Bark Beta Bark.

DeletedUser88324

Thanks. So tired of hearing people who never go past initial phase of the game 100-300k points talk about how awesome they are.