xxstealthyxx Office

who is a better Duke?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
oh god now he brings music video's into this...i bet he is dancing in his mothers bedroom wearing her panties sucking his thumb while listening to this song...please dude spare me!

I like how you complain about me insulting you, yet almost every one of your posts has attempted to insult me personally.

I say attempted because you lack the coherency to actually offend, it comes across as pathetic rather than offensive. Almost as if you're a circus act.

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
I like how he likes your post, as if he thinks you're complimenting him. It's pretty obvious you're suggesting he's too dense to realize when he's lost so never gives up.

I mean right and wrong are irrelevant in an internet argument. The winner is the one who is prepared to argue ad infinitum

I will say though that i genuinely wish there were more people like stealthy in this game, its always good fun to watch :D

DeletedUser84793

I dunno mate depends if people want to see it :rolleyes: your only like the 3rd person to say to me about it I was thinking my 15 minutes was over :oops:

well i hope you do..i enjoyed watching them! rock on man!

DeletedUser120425

I dunno mate depends if people want to see it :rolleyes: your only like the 3rd person to say to me about it I was thinking my 15 minutes was over :oops:
I am number 4
tumblr_inline_mnvvn9r43P1qz4rgp.gif

DeletedUser84793

I like how you complain about me insulting you, yet almost every one of your posts has attempted to insult me personally.

I say attempted because you lack the coherency to actually offend, it comes across as pathetic rather than offensive. Almost as if you're a circus act.

no go back and read your past comments...i showed respect and you started on me first..not to mention others as well..dont cry now because you get bitch smacked! all i asked was for you to respect all players and not claim your better then 99% of all players! lots of these guys win or lose deserves that much at least due to the time they all put into this game...your ego sucks! you just been put in your place by a guy "like me" who you claim your better then...you stuck your foot in your mouth once again and got kicked in the ding ding! happy trails asshole!:eek:

DeletedUser120425

Oh, I'm not playing the victim, I'm just pointing out his hypocrisy. He's been insulting me nonstop, the one post I went in and accused him of being brain damaged he cried foul.
Please, you aim to insult as many people as you can with almost every post. At the least attempt to belittle them.
Look I'm not complaining, I admire it, gives people a challange when throwing them back at you.

But agreed with the beloved Ike, you cannot deal with it as easy as you dish it out.
wxLMMIKYwL_1419200186203.jpg

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
no go back and read your past comments...i showed respect and you started on me first

No. You never showed anything resembling respect. Notice how I haven't disrespected anyone else on this worlds forums? I treat people the way they show me that they deserve to be treated.

DeletedUser84793

No. You never showed anything resembling respect. Notice how I haven't disrespected anyone else on this worlds forums? I treat people the way they show me that they deserve to be treated.

Here is a tissue go blow your nose! sniff sniff blah blah...:rolleyes:

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Please, you aim to insult as many people as you can with almost every post. At the least attempt to belittle them.
Look I'm not complaining, I admire it, gives people a challange when throwing them back at you.

But agreed with the beloved Ike, you cannot deal with it as easy as you dish it out.

I have no problems with insults, his insults aren't particularly witty, cutting, or offensive, just pointing out he shouldn't be crying foul like he was. I don't agree with your assessment though, I respond to specific types of posts, I don't recall bashing anyone other than stealthy on this worlds forums, aside from one post where I criticized kirk's village build and said the reason he rates stealthy is because he is just as bad as stealthy is.

Your post seems to suggest I just blindly insult everyone that posts on the forums, which is incredibly far from the truth. I've spent hundreds if not thousands of hours helping players learn who had questions about the games mechanics, and writing guides to benefit the community, what I tend to take offense at is arrogance. I don't mean ego, I mean arrogance - specifically exaggerating ones own ability. Example, mattcurr isn't arrogant, Metal Duck and stealthy are. It's specifically the act of portraying yourself as being much better than you actually are. I absolutely do not have an issue with people acknowledging what they have accomplished, self-awareness to me is likely the most attractive trait a person can have.

People try to make me out to be arrogant because I write in an authoritative style and do not second guess myself, but I never make the types of claims people try and hold me to. You can read through ten years of my forum posts, I've never claimed to be the best player, not even the best at startup. I've claimed to be better than nearly everyone, which statistically is true, I've also claimed to be better than specific people at various points, but being better than specific people is again not ever a claim at being the best. The boldest my claims ever really get is claiming to be somewhere in the top 100, and at being better than 99.998% of people. 99.998% means 1 in 50,000. That is out of all people to have ever played the game, so yes, W100 has under 50,000 people, but it's still not a claim that I am better than anyone else on this world, .net has had several million accounts (5.5 million was the figure as of 2016 IIRC), TW as a whole was estimated to have had 34 million players in 2015.

If people want to try to make me out to be arrogant, they're welcome to try and find things I've said that they think aren't true, but don't try and make a strawman argument and disprove something I never claimed or suggested. I aim to be very eloquent, I strive to always say what I mean and I mean what I say, there is very little need to try and read between the lines and guess what my posts are implying, I don't beat around the bush.

Last edited:

DeletedUser84793

I have no problems with insults, his insults aren't particularly witty, cutting, or offensive, just pointing out he shouldn't be crying foul like he was. I don't agree with your assessment though, I respond to specific types of posts, I don't recall bashing anyone other than stealthy on this worlds forums, aside from one post where I criticized kirk's village build and said the reason he rates stealthy is because he is just as bad as stealthy is.

Your post seems to suggest I just blindly insult everyone that posts on the forums, which is incredibly far from the truth. I've spent hundreds if not thousands of hours helping players learn who had questions about the games mechanics, and writing guides to benefit the community, what I tend to take offense at is arrogance. I don't mean ego, I mean arrogance - specifically exaggerating ones own ability. Example, mattcurr isn't arrogant, Metal Duck and stealthy are. It's specifically the act of portraying yourself as being much better than you actually are. I absolutely do not have an issue with people acknowledging what they have accomplished, self-awareness to me is likely the most attractive trait a person can have.

you claim to have created AXES I told you mohu did and that i was in Axes and i never knew or remember you..you like to take the credit as if your trying to steal past history of this tribe...then come back and admit mohu created it..you bash everyone in their game play and thoughts! you have a huge ego and act like your all that in this game...then have the balls to call me a mouse in this game as far as my dedication goes?

i never claim to be the best ever and really its a stupid argument due to the fact this is a team play game..their is no solo play here..so really not one player can claim that! with out a tribe who works together their will be no win period! now i have my own enemy's as you would call it...but even still my enemy's deserves respect due to the fact if it wasnt for them to play against this game would suck! i would never demolish their game play or skill! show some respect regardless! you might be a decent player but it dont mean anything if you cant even admire players like me or anyone else who helps make this game fun! i take nothing personal not even when it comes to you!...so all in all...I dont care what you say about me personally..

Just know i mean no harm on here..so if your feelings is hurt personally..i will say sorry for that! their will always be players like you here and their...and i will always correct or argue against your thoughts even if that means defending my enemy's! everyone should be respected and not cast aside as you have done..period! Now im done with ya! show some respect to the TW community!:cool:

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
you claim to have created AXES I told you mohu did and that i was in Axes and i never knew or remember you

I stated mohua and I created Axes together. We did. Twstats shows us both joining the same hour, and it then staying a 2 man tribe for multiple days while we decided who to recruit. What exactly are you refuting? I didn't claim to be the reason AXES won W41 or anything along those lines.

.then have the balls to call me a mouse in this game as far as my dedication goes?

I never questioned your dedication. I very clearly said you're not remotely close to my skill level. That's a statement I wholly stand by. Maybe that offends you, I say so be it, what I aim to speak is the truth, I'm concerned with accuracy, not niceness. I don't go out of my way to be a dick, there are plenty of people I praise because they have won my respect, I just also don't go out of my way to not be a dick.

Last edited:

DeletedUser84793

I stated mohua and I created Axes together. We did. Twstats shows us both joining the same hour, and it then staying a 2 man tribe for multiple days while we decided who to recruit. What exactly are you refuting? I didn't claim to be the reason AXES won W41 or anything along those lines.

well regardless of that discussion your other comments was uncalled for..just saying!

DeletedUser84793

The contract has been sent out,The target has been set...I wonder who will get their ass handed to them??? clue number 1, the target is over 65 hours walking distance from me...clue number 2, they pissed me off and challenged my authority! I look forward to seeing the reports...

On another note i want to get back on the subject of lord lke pod casting...I really hope a lot of you guys bug the crap out of him and get him back into doing these pod castings..it would be a shame if he dont do them..i really enjoy his work and it brings a lot to the game. so pester away i say..lol

Watch out! The bugz tribe is back! Kirk has renamed his tribe back to Bugz! Back in the day The bugz tribe did very well...I look forward to seeing that kind of power being brought back to the game..Kirk is a great duke and has all the experience to make it a good contest!

I just love seeing some of the top greats playing this world,For me it makes this game more exciting and i definitely look forward to seeing this world progress and who will be the stars who dominates it.;)