Top 20 Tribes

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I feel a wider spread is more difficult to make work at start up, but if you make it work it will give you more benefits for faster growth a few weeks after nobles come out

DeletedUser120160

I feel a wider spread is more difficult to make work at start up, but if you make it work it will give you more benefits for faster growth a few weeks after nobles come out

Possibly yeah, but on a normal world the good players would have a train and nuke before most have an academy, whereas I think on this world with more even growth across the players there may end up being a lot more tribal cooperation on early nobles which a tighter cluster would help with.

Also if you get caught out with a wide spread, can't pp them walls back up and closest supp is 35 hours away it could be tough going

universal thought

And if I attacked someone I shouldn't have they can just keep attacking me with pretty much no loss to their farming. F me.

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
"21. Bugz - Just realized they changed from Antz ? No matter will be eaten eventually just a matter of does one of the top tribes want to go after known turtles at the start of the world which could slow them down."

well turtles seeing as we always fight against the big tribes.lol.. mr bit cloud the playing field is now evened out.. dont upset my guys who have asked me to post and politely say dont underestimate bugz. as said before i use english or foul in languages.. this time i choose english :)

How is the playing field evened out? You'll be facing better tribes than you may have ever faced before and your coordination in defending would have to have gotten better tenfold since w96 where I last saw your tribe in action. Just because accounts can grow at about the same right doesn't mean it makes it even in fighting skills.

Good luck to you and your tribe.

DeletedUser85711

You can abuse the market without cheating. It was pretty crazy to see so many people abusing it as much as they did though. I've ran multiple high ranked start ups on no hauls and it was always a pretty close tie amongst a handful.. This world, there were a good 3-4 that were lightyears above the rest... Which showed what happened.

DeletedUser43986

How is the playing field evened out? You'll be facing better tribes than you may have ever faced before and your coordination in defending would have to have gotten better tenfold since w96 where I last saw your tribe in action. Just because accounts can grow at about the same right doesn't mean it makes it even in fighting skills.

Careful with those opinions...

some of their players gave a very bad account for themselves in w96.
Are you sure it was them leaving a bad account?

I'm a strong believer in fighting to your last village
Words not backed up...

Since we're throwing W96 around for no reason, you never came within a million miles of Kirk or APEX. OBEY is a fantastic tribe and players within it that you were supposed to face, ten times better than you, who actually played against APEX, had a different opinion to you.

Otherwise nice coverage. :D

Conscience

Aren't you the same player who lost villas to APEX on w84 before you was internalled?

universal thought

Umm bad joke. Please delete the other thread where I claimed to be bit cloud. My bad

DeletedUser120425

Honestly, as one of kirks most hated, even I can admit, he is a more than capable defender and tbh is probably one of the best guys you'd want coordinating and throwing orders at your team in times of defence.

Yes his tribes lack more than a little something, but if he gets the recruits he can more than help his tribe hold their own. We proved this on World 93, yes I did have alternate plans, and no kirk would of not won that world with the impressive tacticians in Screw able to literally dominate that world.
But give kirk his due on that world, we held of a tribe that greatly outgrew and sized his. They stated with villages/players in positions they should of just desimated kirks tribe with ease, but with kirks defensive knowledge we simply held a wall between myself and 2-3 other frontline accounts, and when we hit them back, it was glorious.
But then he went and allied the enemy, that was my que to leave.

But no matter how much I dislike him on a personal level, I respect the tribe that kirk tries to build, and although I'd arrogantly say I'd shit on them, they'd be the biggest pain to move.

DeletedUser84793

kirk is a good duke..i can say he is dedicated...yea we have had our differences in the past..but kirk can be a killer if his roster is grade A...i personally think one day kirk will lead his tribe to a world victory...be nice to see him get one!

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
kirk can be a killer if his roster is grade A

Almost anyone can, with a top-tier roster very little leadership is needed, the members will just do what needs to be done with very little guidance. Succeeding with average players requires great leadership, succeeding with great players requires much less leadership ability.

I am not calling him a bad duke, never experienced his leadership so won't comment, just saying you really don't need to be a great duke if you have a great roster.

DeletedUser84793

Almost anyone can, with a top-tier roster very little leadership is needed, the members will just do what needs to be done with very little guidance. Succeeding with average players requires great leadership, succeeding with great players requires much less leadership ability.

I am not calling him a bad duke, never experienced his leadership so won't comment, just saying you really don't need to be a great duke if you have a great roster.

for the first time i think i agree with you..yes you are right! if you have an all star crew of course its less work on the leaders...