xxstealthyxx Office

who is a better Duke?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dethgripp

Makes me think....Is there a secret TW mafia? How does one join this hitman tribe?

DeletedUser84793

DeletedUser84793

Watch out matt, keep insulting him and he'll pay people to attack you too.

you mean to say i would pay for that shit? if i was in agreement to pay..guess what..their not getting paid..lol if you want something done right..you got to do it your self!

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You not liking a genre of music doesn't make those that do look stupid. Especially considering the rappers we both linked are far more literate than you are. It's not like we linked some mumble rap shit.

DeletedUser95593

You can pass resources, 2:1 trades are a thing at all stages.

http://www.twstats.com/en100/index....urce=en&utm_medium=village&utm_campaign=dsref

2018-05-11 03:03 1210 +26 3h Market (16)
2018-05-11 07:03 1241 +31 4h Market (17)
2018-05-11 10:03 1278 +37 3h Market (18)

You also just raised your market to level 18 earlier today. Sure seems likely you're doing it to push people.

You can also pay in premium, or $.

lol

He's raising his market to level 18?

Market Guru (Wood - Level 1)

Trade resources using the market 10 times.

Those point jumps are from his HQ.

DeletedUser116724

I think the point people may be confusing is it'll be a slower start to the world, and one or two tribes won't be utterly dominant after two weeks due to PP pushing, and also due to buying buffs.
I take it you're new? Long before premium abuse the tribes I played with used to literally hold 15-20 of the worlds top 20. Dominant tribes are not something that resulted from premium abuse. Efficient farming coupled with troop conservation, and understanding of village build order has always resulted in early dominance.

No, not new. I just read the settings.....which i take it you didn't. Two weeks in - 19 different tribes have players in top 25 and also a tribeless player. Pretty much what I said would come to pass. Pretty much the polar opposite to what you predicted.

DeletedUser

No, not new. I just read the settings.....which i take it you didn't. Two weeks in - 19 different tribes have players in top 25 and also a tribeless player. Pretty much what I said would come to pass. Pretty much the polar opposite to what you predicted.

I think you are both wrong (assuming Nauz meant to apply the past to today).

There are two reasons in my opinion there are a lot of random people in the top 25.

Firstly, it is a limited haul world, essentially meaning that everyone is working with essentially the same amount of resources with the only variable factor being pit levels and knowledge of a decent build path will keep players close to each other (asides from players abusing 1:2 ratios) no matter how good you are at start-up, you are constrained by both your area and your resource base.

Secondly, the competition on this world is rubbish compared to older worlds, hence why I am top 25 despite being more busy over the last two weeks than I have over the last 7-8 years and logging in twice a day and making poor build decisions that didn't even benefit me point wise (such as going for stable too early, not using the mentoring system to get more resources, letting my warehouse fill on three separate occasions whilst I slept and building WH higher so this wouldn't happen again).

universal thought

Not true. I only found out one or two or three days ago that this is a limited haul world. Not Sure, slices are bad with time. But of course I'm playing w100

DeletedUser84793

I think you are both wrong (assuming Nauz meant to apply the past to today).

There are two reasons in my opinion there are a lot of random people in the top 25.

Firstly, it is a limited haul world, essentially meaning that everyone is working with essentially the same amount of resources with the only variable factor being pit levels and knowledge of a decent build path will keep players close to each other (asides from players abusing 1:2 ratios) no matter how good you are at start-up, you are constrained by both your area and your resource base.

Secondly, the competition on this world is rubbish compared to older worlds, hence why I am top 25 despite being more busy over the last two weeks than I have over the last 7-8 years and logging in twice a day and making poor build decisions that didn't even benefit me point wise (such as going for stable too early, not using the mentoring system to get more resources, letting my warehouse fill on three separate occasions whilst I slept and building WH higher so this wouldn't happen again).

now how you figure the competition on this world is rubbish compared to other worlds? lots of the same players are here..plus some old time players..if anything i would say this is a highly competition world..its still new so maybe you dont see it yet..

universal thought

Still don't know what limited haul means. I'll just keep plucking along as usual

DeletedUser

now how you figure the competition on this world is rubbish compared to other worlds? lots of the same players are here..plus some old time players..if anything i would say this is a highly competition world..its still new so maybe you dont see it yet..

Cause with the way I'm playing right now, I wouldn't even be top 100 5-6 years ago. Those little micro-mistakes cost me about 2 days worth of growth and perhaps 800-900 points in the scheme of things. Yes, there are some good players on this world, but it doesn't change that this world is far smaller and has far less good (or bad) players on. It's highly competitive for a new world for sure I guess.

DeletedUser84793

Cause with the way I'm playing right now, I wouldn't even be top 100 5-6 years ago. Yes, there are some good players on this world, but it doesn't change that this world is far smaller and has far less good (or bad) players on. It's highly competitive for a new world for sure I guess.

well you might be right..having the old settings is always good but i think they screwed up with the limited haul..even i got to say this world is getting a bit boring for me.