Top 20 Tribes

mattcurr

Some leaders are trash at the game, and trash at leading. You being the prime example i guess
I almost always feel bad when people i didn't even know played a world with me say stuff like this months after i played that world. Not about myself mind you, I feel bad for you it's just kinda sad.

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I almost always feel bad when people i didn't even know played a world with me say stuff like this months after i played that world. Not about myself mind you, I feel bad for you it's just kinda sad.

I will give you the link to world 95 stats before the end of 2018 when i noble you out.... Or you barb when you see me coming

1 op to win the world right? Still waiting cupcake

DeletedUser

I'm not really a fan of this general idea of "he didn't win this world and therefore he's bad".

I feel it is a lot more complex than this. Not necessarily applying it to Mattcurr, but there could be a multitude of other factors asides from his leadership ability as to why he lost. He could have been leading fine and still lost.

DeletedUser

That's part of the reason I didn't create a premade. That and it would have just been boring.

THB0705

tribes falling behind and another rising up the rank.

things are getting intersting

Yes ... :) Reshuffles, movement in the shadows, we will be coming soon. I just love how so many tribes are being overlooked, those are the ones that will be knocing these pretty top 20 lists down :D

Response to leadership discussion: A great leader is modest. A great leader puts the tribe's needs before his own, that's what is important for a tribe.

Asukon

Reaction score
Yes ... :) Reshuffles, movement in the shadows, we will be coming soon. I just love how so many tribes are being overlooked, those are the ones that will be knocing these pretty top 20 lists down :D

Response to leadership discussion: A great leader is modest. A great leader puts the tribe's needs before his own, that's what is important for a tribe.

Reshuffles, movement in the shadows, we will be coming soon.
A great leader is modest.

DeletedUser122029

Sorry to burst everyone bubble but JLAW have this world in the bag. We are the best premade and we are proving it against everyone.

DeletedUser84793

Sorry to burst everyone bubble but JLAW have this world in the bag. We are the best premade and we are proving it against everyone.

thanks for letting me know this..might as well quit now..no need to waste my time playing since you guys are here....:rolleyes:

DeletedUser84793

Unlucky nub just like your previous worlds, you are going to lose.

and you will win!!!!! easy math to follow, to bad to i really wanted my tribe to do good..but now its all over..your tribe will beat everyone..yep i believe you...:rolleyes:

DeletedUser121997

To be fair, Kim trump is really scary, I would not mess with him if I was you

DeletedUser122029

and you will win!!!!! easy math to follow, to bad to i really wanted my tribe to do good..but now its all over..your tribe will beat everyone..yep i believe you...:rolleyes:

Please try to stay this time and not make an excuse right before a war.

DeletedUser120160

Anyone who is more familiar with the faces involved in the top tribes fancy doing an update? Few changes since the last one .