Shame on the world Favorite

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Of course my post was exaggerated, that was the point. It'd be pretty bad case of reductio ad absurdum.

The key is that you don't get to pick which things are okay or not on the basis that something is okay if everyone can do it.

Everyone can sleep with their boss to try and get a promotion too, but it doesn't mean that doing so isn't going to get you called a skank by your coworkers.

DeletedUser120160

As I said on the other thread - it's a b*tch move, but its also one that can't really be stopped.

King Banana

Don't be fooled. This tribe is lead the same way TEA got lead on world 90. They are trying to build Jasper as a saint, but he likes to roll in the mud too.

Deceiving, lies and threats is their strongest values.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Don't be fooled. This tribe is lead the same way TEA got lead on world 90. They are trying to build Jasper as a saint, but he likes to roll in the mud too.

giphy.gif

Well I obviously wouldn't be lying if I said you seem to feel threatened.
The only threat I gave you though was to not attempt to sow discord inside of Riot! or I'd have to return the favour. Focus on K45...
It'll be rough enough for you Fred :)

Also, I'm much more of a bear than I am a pig o0

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score

giphy.gif

That pig is probably having a better time than all of us tbh

Mithrae

That pig is probably having a better time than all of us tbh

Kinda reminds me of Reman Cyrodiil's daddy, for those who know their Elder Scrolls mythology.

"And the shieldthane bore witness to the spirit opening naked to his king, carving on a nearby rock the words AND HROL DID LOVE UNTO A HILLOCK before dying in the sight of their union. When the fifteen other knights found King Hrol, they saw him dead after his labors against a mound of mud."

DeletedUser114962

I find them amusing. Most will have illnesses or family deaths or dog ate their computer (?) before long, sadly enough.. gotta enjoy it while they are in good health

100% real, stop stressing everyone and play the game. It will be the last world for many of us so why are we hating for no reason. Can we not have a constructive environment. I am all for banter but arguments just seem so pointless and like my love Mike said "gotta enjoy it while they are in good health"

DeletedUser

100% real, stop stressing everyone and play the game. It will be the last world for many of us so why are we hating for no reason. Can we not have a constructive environment. I am all for banter but arguments just seem so pointless and like my love Mike said "gotta enjoy it while they are in good health"

you do realise he's taking the piss right?

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I'm not sure how riot got those villas but if was smart legal attacking good for them an example of smart legal attacking would be to divert defensive troops from the actual target, another would be dreamsweeping. Also idk who the current contra on this world is

King Banana

Well I obviously wouldn't be lying if I said you seem to feel threatened.
The only threat I gave you though was to not attempt to sow discord inside of Riot! or I'd have to return the favour. Focus on K45...
It'll be rough enough for you Fred :)

It is funny that you bring this up. You have contacted more then a few tribes, hoping to create a coalition against us. I will start by showing the people two messages you have sent.
The first one, the man Jasper wants you to think he is.
71ebf2cc104393e525a768b1e50c07f7.png

The second one might suprise you! It really is awfully embarrassing that you publicly try to paint us as the scared one. The saint, the good Old Jasper, The "ask around on .net, I don't lie to people.", the "we won't ask for it, never have and never will.", the "never have I degraded myself to actively supporting spying or worse. I don't play that way, I won't start now", guy..

I do hereby want to present the offer sent to a highly respected .net player, Vick. Vick is the duke of Obey on world 96.
I still need your attention, read carefully:

58e904a0e013d264f3ec433790bb8e75.png

YES!! You read it right!!
Jasper is proposing to make Tudadar stop playing world 96, just so he can get a spy in BEAST.
For those off you not aware of world 96, or Tudadar, this is the current ranking for top five players:
05b9472ea70c244f25ad531af8713034.png

Who is scared?

So you tried to make Gents your slave, but they rebelled against that. In the aftermath of rejecting your proposal to eliminate us, the leader of Gents had these words to say:

cebfb530d527a1d328cd9a9b81b57671.png

54fea14c9f039c824afed623bd1a979a.png

I should make a youtube video off all the messages you send to people in k45.

For those that did not know, Jasper, Al Murph and Chriss is the leadership of a premade family tribe in K44. Their family consist of Riot!, Impact and Contra.

YOU ARE BULLYS!
Because that is what you do when you don't get your will.

Don't worry, this world like every, the winner needs to fight to win. Lets see if the Murph wagon for once is ready to actually fight someone. Third times a charm.

For those of you that think they are a strong potentional parter to ally: Take a look at world 90 and 96. They lost both worlds with the advantage of hundreds of accounts by their side.

Why you might ask?
Because their leadership are simply focusing on every tribe, besides their own. I wonder if Al Murph have won a war without recruiting from the enemy. Lol :)
There are many great players in their family tribe. Good luck.

dzippe

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
It is funny that you bring this up. You have contacted more then a few tribes, hoping to create a coalition against us. I will start by showing the people two messages you have sent.
The first one, the man Jasper wants you to think he is.
71ebf2cc104393e525a768b1e50c07f7.png

The second one might suprise you! It really is awfully embarrassing that you publicly try to paint us as the scared one. The saint, the good Old Jasper, The "ask around on .net, I don't lie to people.", the "we won't ask for it, never have and never will.", the "never have I degraded myself to actively supporting spying or worse. I don't play that way, I won't start now", guy..

I do hereby want to present the offer sent to a highly respected .net player, Vick. Vick is the duke of Obey on world 96.
I still need your attention, read carefully:

58e904a0e013d264f3ec433790bb8e75.png

YES!! You read it right!!
Jasper is proposing to make Tudadar stop playing world 96, just so he can get a spy in BEAST.
For those off you not aware of world 96, or Tudadar, this is the current ranking for top five players:
05b9472ea70c244f25ad531af8713034.png

Who is scared?

So you tried to make Gents your slave, but they rebelled against that. In the aftermath of rejecting your proposal to eliminate us, the leader of Gents had these words to say:

cebfb530d527a1d328cd9a9b81b57671.png

54fea14c9f039c824afed623bd1a979a.png

I should make a youtube video off all the messages you send to people in k45.

For those that did not know, Jasper, Al Murph and Chriss is the leadership of a premade family tribe in K44. Their family consist of Riot!, Impact and Contra.

YOU ARE BULLYS!
Because that is what you do when you don't get your will.

Don't worry, this world like every, the winner needs to fight to win. Lets see if the Murph wagon for once is ready to actually fight someone. Third times a charm.

For those of you that think they are a strong potentional parter to ally: Take a look at world 90 and 96. They lost both worlds with the advantage of hundreds of accounts by their side.

Why you might ask?
Because their leadership are simply focusing on every tribe, besides their own. I wonder if Al Murph have won a war without recruiting from the enemy. Lol :)
There are many great players in their family tribe. Good luck.
We already know that them can't win something without hugs or spys

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
This world depresses me. It's starting to look like I will be tribeless for a very long time, possibly forever.

I refuse to join family tribes. I'm stubborn and will not bend on that.

It's not that I think they're "noobie" or can't succeed or anything like that. I just despise the concept of seeking victory by outnumbering ones opponents. When you don't need to be better than your opponents to beat them you stop improving. People can typically only become slightly better than their best competition, because competition pushes us to improve ourselves.

Tribe ranking for the continent 44
Rank Tribe name Points Villages
1 BRO 143.064 42 Family
2 Riot! 142.128 34 Family
3 BM 117.287 33 Family
4 BCT 112.861 35 Family
5 Impact 111.429 25 Family
6 TQL. 99.036 23 Family
7 BRO1 94.610 32 Family
8 BRB 91.082 25 Family
9 JLAW 87.958 28 Not Family
10 Contra 87.820 24 Family

1 non family tribes in the top 10 of the closest core continent to me.

Last edited:

DeletedUser121624

96. They lost both worlds with the advantage of hundreds of accounts by their side.

You're calling murph trolling on W96 for the fun of losing the world?
So Murph was trolling on W96, Chris did not play W96 but Jasper and James were both part of the original premade OBEY, the winning side of the world so i'm not quite sure what you're talking about.
Know you are the one trying to spin things and making Riot look bad.

I guess making Riot look bad is your new strat after you tried poaching players from them just before the start of the world.