TNO-KE declares...

CheekyCrixus

There have been some questions about where the mighty tribe TNO-KE would go.
Im here to bring some light on the situation

Tonight we declared on OG which initially we had a NAP agreement with. However this NAP agreement were broken several times on OG's part where we had to
make a deal with them. When you're breaking an agreement several times over itloses it's meaning. That's why we're not respecting the NAP on our part.

I wish everyone good luck in the wars to come. This will be a good fight

Pear

Reaction score
Don't think anybody questioned it. It was an obvious decision if you'd been paying attention to world events/the map.

The NAP agreement has also been broken on your behalf. We've removed members who've broken it. Always an issue from both sides so seems a pathetic reason to declare but is what it is. Also thought some sort of 'cooldown/termination' period was in place but I guess that was a miscommunication.

Nevermind. Good luck to you.

DeletedUser121624

This perfectly symbolises the sad externals this world has with the absolutely terrible declaration, next level!

steveee

What was the agreement and how was it broken? If you wanna break your nap u should just do it and launch anyway, it'd give your trust no one moniker a bit more ring to it. This just makes you look like slimey opportunists instead of cold blooded killers

Makaveli The Don

I will say nothing but that you guys are weak. Weak players, weak tribe and weak personalities.
I have been honest with you all the time. And wether there was an agreement breach where in starting days of our NAP our players nobled villages. We helded our deal side and gave them back. And nor ever i was disrespectfull towards you.

We had agreement for 5 day cooldown period. You took advantage of knowing we are warring ODIN and when we were killing with them you decided to think of an excuse and declare on us. I call it pussy move straight up. You guys got no balls.

And just a reminder. Remember who helped you grow and win against Who? when you were on your knees and taking a load on your face. Now it comes down that after all you are just sneaky bastards with no heart and no honour to yourselves or others whatsoever.

OG

DeletedUser102980

Well OG is screwed XD good too see Us in Valhalla arnt the only ones who see this.

DeletedUser116490

giphy.gif

Sir TJ

giphy.gif

A bit of boomerang in the face happening here?

Goodluck to both sides! Should make for interesting viewing.

DeletedUser122071

I will say nothing but that you guys are weak. Weak players, weak tribe and weak personalities.
I have been honest with you all the time. And wether there was an agreement breach where in starting days of our NAP our players nobled villages. We helded our deal side and gave them back. And nor ever i was disrespectfull towards you.

We had agreement for 5 day cooldown period. You took advantage of knowing we are warring ODIN and when we were killing with them you decided to think of an excuse and declare on us. I call it pussy move straight up. You guys got no balls.

And just a reminder. Remember who helped you grow and win against Who? when you were on your knees and taking a load on your face. Now it comes down that after all you are just sneaky bastards with no heart and no honour to yourselves or others whatsoever.

OG
Your version of events are different to how we (plus others) re call it, you’re not honest at all and we both know it. You only gained some balls when came rank 2, even your own members are sick of you. All bark no bite
Good luck TNO and co

ferociousZ

Reaction score
As far as I'm aware, myself and the other members are fine with Mak being our duke and respect him immemsly so get your facts straight.
We gained some balls when we became rank two? Is that really coming from a person who attacked us when we had our backs turned fighting another war? Wow, you may want to take a long hard look in the mirror kiddo.
P.s Don't worry we shall return the favour. Oh and also, you may want to teach Yabba how to dodge, that nuke we crushed sitting at his home was tasty.

DeletedUser122071

LOL kiddo?
Also I never said once you as a tribe gained balls once rank two, I said Don did hence why I quoted him... keep up princess

ferociousZ

Reaction score
LOL Princess? Im joking that didn't annoy me. Mak does have big balls though, you should see them.
It was just so obvious that this was going to be the path which you guys were going to take, you were looking for any excuse to attack us then come on to the externals to give some sort of lame reason to try and not look like the bad guys in front of the other tribes.
Well unfortunately you don't just look like the bad guys, you look cowardly. Just ignoring the cool down period shows you had been planning this for a while.
But yeah, it is what it is.

WildlingInvader

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
We gained some balls when we became rank two? Is that really coming from a person who attacked us when we had our backs turned fighting another war? Wow, you may want to take a long hard look in the mirror kiddo.

I got lost right there, so RIMJOB declared on OG2?
I thought it was the other way around.

giphy.gif

I love externals :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser122071

LOL Princess? Im joking that didn't annoy me. Mak does have big balls though, you should see them.
It was just so obvious that this was going to be the path which you guys were going to take, you were looking for any excuse to attack us then come on to the externals to give some sort of lame reason to try and not look like the bad guys in front of the other tribes.
Well unfortunately you don't just look like the bad guys, you look cowardly. Just ignoring the cool down period shows you had been planning this for a while.
But yeah, it is what it is.
Lol you’re delusional, I have no diplomacy ties with you what so ever. Nor have (Rim and Job) attacked you since tnko declared... you even logging in and playing 99? :/

ferociousZ

Reaction score
Ah, I will admit when I'm wrong. I thought you were part of TNO until I looked you up. That's my bad. Damn....I thought I was arguing with TNO :(. Well I feel sheepish.

CheekyCrixus

You wanted to discuss with TNO-KE, here I am.

It's true that it was always in the cards that we would attack you. Everyone knew that. Breaking the cooldownperiod however was not a part of the plan in any regards, but you've broken the terms several times over so we didnt think you would've honoured a cooldownperiod if you got the chance. So why should we honour the terms while you wont?

When it comes to seeking accept from the other tribe by using externals, you're dead wrong. There have been a lot of forum activity in the war between ODIN and OG and here I come with new information, might aswell use it.

And thank you for bringing the Who? situation into this when you say we have no balls. What I remember about the Who? war was that we were the ones fighting them while you sat back with a drink in your hand trying to find a backdoor. You refused to join a war that wasnt already won, and here we are now.

When it comes to the declaration I can agree it was a little boring. I'll work on it til next time ;)