Brawl In K54

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I love how we now criticize people for playing intelligently. Having low OD is ideal.

Cuban Hermes
Opponents defeated: 10.635 (392.)
Tribe: HUN 3

That's far more something worth mocking. Congratulations, you stunted your growth and are now taking pot shots on the forum at your superiors.

With your tiny mines maybe you'll manage to replace all the troops you killed and reach academy by the time Otto has 5 villages. I doubt it, but it's possible.

cuban hermes

I love how we now criticize people for playing intelligently. Having low OD is ideal.

That's far more something worth mocking. Congratulations, you stunted your growth and are now taking pot shots on the forum at your superiors.

I'm open to some mocking, please carry on, I enjoy the banter.

I'm in a relative safe-zone, have helped take some targets for my tribe and kept my area full of open farms of decent size meaning I can play catch up and if need be barb munch to make myself feel better.

Otto Rocket there has done next to nothing, including supporting tribe mates who are under attack. That means he is either heavy offense and can't help or is turtle-ing and has refused to send support.

DeletedUser120056

I'm open to some mocking, please carry on, I enjoy the banter.

I'm in a relative safe-zone, have helped take some targets for my tribe and kept my area full of open farms of decent size meaning I can play catch up and if need be barb munch to make myself feel better.

Otto Rocket there has done next to nothing, including supporting tribe mates who are under attack. That means he is either heavy offense and can't help or is turtle-ing and has refused to send support.

Haha. True. But true to what.

cuban hermes

Cuban Hermes

With your tiny mines maybe you'll manage to replace all the troops you killed and reach academy by the time Otto has 5 villages. I doubt it, but it's possible.

I love how you've edited this twice since your original posting.

My tiny mines are doing just fine, it's the motion of the ocean or hadn't you heard? Hell, I've even managed to make some swordmen, I hope to build a stable sometime in the coming weeks but it might be beyond me at this point. The wall isn't important though, right?

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

I don't know the details about attacks between the tribes and who sends/needs support, etc., but on a general level doing "nothing" on a (no/limited) hauls world is pretty much optimal. You raise mines early on, you make troops after that, there's some overlap near the end when raising iron because you can afford to queue mines and troops simultaneously, but pretty much playing simcity and minding your own business is the optimal way to play a world with no farming.

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I love how you've edited this twice since your original posting.

My tiny mines are doing just fine, it's the motion of the ocean or hadn't you heard? Hell, I've even managed to make some swordmen, I hope to build a stable sometime in the coming weeks but it might be beyond me at this point. The wall isn't important though, right?

Your tiny mines generate 127,440 res a day. I started 11 days after you and mine generate 175,968. Somehow despite this world only being 3 weeks old you're roughly two weeks behind where you should be.

cuban hermes

I don't know the details about attacks between the tribes and who sends/needs support, etc., but on a general level doing "nothing" on a (no/limited) hauls world is pretty much optimal. You raise mines early on, you make troops after that, there's some overlap near the end when raising iron because you can afford to queue mines and troops simultaneously, but pretty much playing simcity and minding your own business is the optimal way to play a world with no farming.

I stand corrected, Otto is clearly leading by example and we should all strive to do nothing for as long as possible in a conflict.

As for the mines thing, you are clearly an expert stat reader but I'd be intrigued to know your IG so I can see your stats.

cuban hermes

Yet, your war us More in numbers lol. irony I tell yah

You haven't understood, I'll allow for language barrier.

I've routinely beaten 10-20 players by myself, and been part of tribes of ~10 that have routinely beaten families of 100+ players. I must be just getting really lucky, same goes for my peers.

Unless you've got another account your stats don't back you up there buddy.

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Unless you've got another account your stats don't back you up there buddy.

I've absolutely got other accounts. I've been rank 1 on more worlds than any other player on TW. I hold the record for fastest first conquer on any non-premium world ever. I've experimented with lots of strategies over the past decade to find what works best rather than merely following the trends and mimicking others as most people do. I've written guides that denounced public opinion on what does and doesn't work and helped shape the games meta. (Example: https://forum.tribalwars.us/index.php?threads/startup-a-high-level-overview.8320/ )

I rarely play past early midgame on standard worlds because I enjoy the feeling of vulnerability that comes along with being punished for my errors and the feeling that my decisions matter and am unwilling to dedicate years to winning a world.

I have however won 5 HP worlds, which end faster than regular worlds, but still last months, and require all the skills a normal world victory does, just they're played at speed 3-4 so that you don't need to dedicate a year or more of your time to win them.

My understanding of the games mechanics is not something that is questioned by people that actually know me. The game heavily revolves around mathematics, a field I have always excelled at.

cuban hermes

I've absolutely got other accounts. I've been rank 1 on more worlds than any other player on TW. I hold the record for fastest first conquer on any non-premium world ever. I've experimented with lots of strategies over the past decade to find what works best rather than merely following the trends and mimicking others as most people do. I've written guides that denounced public opinion on what does and doesn't work and helped shape the games meta. (Example: https://forum.tribalwars.us/index.php?threads/startup-a-high-level-overview.8320/ )

I rarely play past early midgame on standard worlds because I enjoy the feeling of vulnerability that comes along with being punished for my errors and the feeling that my decisions matter and am unwilling to dedicate years to winning a world.

I have however won 5 HP worlds, which end faster than regular worlds, but still last months, and require all the skills a normal world victory does, just they're played at speed 3-4 so that you don't need to dedicate a year or more of your time to win them.

My understanding of the games mechanics is not something that is questioned by people that actually know me. The game heavily revolves around mathematics, a field I have always excelled at.

You big brain, me small brain. I get it. ;)

steveee

you have to assume something is fundamentally wrong with the game when not attacking people is the best strategy right? I don't think you can blame the players for taking free villages and such, it just gives them an advantage, but its impossible to police people doing it and here we are

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
you have to assume something is fundamentally wrong with the game when not attacking people is the best strategy right?

I think so, yes. There's no debate that it is the best strategy IMO, but I totally agree that the game would be more fun if it wasn't.

Last edited:

steveee

I think so, yes. There's no debate that it is the best strategy IMO, but I totally agree that the game would be more fun if it wasn't.

Tribal diplomacy would actually not be a bad name IMO, when 1 player (or tribe) actually goes out and attacks people he ends up getting the entire gang after him in not so long