Someone had to...

canigire

Lol ı m not care about you ı dont need to check eveyone can see whats going on :) thats my last post lets see am ı lazy on wars ;)

DeletedUser117865

Hey no stress about the double post, its worthy of 2 posts.

We have invited whom we consider our allies and so yes we have a coalition, i know we can't take on Riot! Imapct and Giants alone.. would be somewhat suicidal.

They are most likely aware of the fact i have declared as hey have the invites. They are their own tribes though, they dont have to accept it. I am delighted they are taking it up though. One always measures friendships by how they show up in bad weather.

Yup i did try to find a way to talk to you, clearly wasnt a way so stopped trying.

Wait hold on -

Did you just declare and invite your allies? I mean like Allies are an equal partnership, it doesn't seem well thought out if you just declared without taking into account any of their thoughts or situations and instead invited them and said basically "You are an Ally so you dont HAVE to accept it but you know... allies...".

I'd hope they were aware of the fact you declared BEFORE instead of as they received an invite lol.

Glad we aren't your allies cause the basic communication and respect doesn't seem to be there if this is how you handle a war declaration, one of the most important aspects of this game.

Just my thoughts.

:)

DeletedUser117865

of course they knew.

Surely then they would all accept the invites since it was all agreed upon to declare this war? Shouldn't be delightful they are taking it up since it has been discussed.

Wanted to clear it up cause your original post didn't seem like this was a unified choice, just a declaration by you and invites out to your allies, which would be pretty messed up.

:)

DeletedUser119150

So you hugged every tribe around declaring on riot cause they have push account then you have allies doing the same thing just in a different way (have push accounts /co-player after they saw they need it cause who doesn't want co-players nowadays? ) then you say you don't speak for your tribe (bro if you don't speak for your tribe then don't comment on externals where your tribe declared on the other) then there was that , that you support your claims with facts but all the facts were proven wrong so how does it support any of your claims/feelings/opinion (however you wanna word it out ) and if it dosent support your claims/feelings/opinion then how is your claims/feelings/opinion be taken as true/correct. and btw just my opinion that people shd try to get the facts correct by checking it out if you are too lazy to check it you shouldn't state it on externals :D and don't worry nobody was offended/angry/butthurt by your posts cause you know for that you have show some good facts instead of claims/feelings/opinion

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
So you hugged every tribe around declaring on riot cause they have push account then you have allies doing the same thing just in a different way (have push accounts /co-player after they saw they need it cause who doesn't want co-players nowadays? ) then you say you don't speak for your tribe (bro if you don't speak for your tribe then don't comment on externals where your tribe declared on the other) then there was that , that you support your claims with facts but all the facts were proven wrong so how does it support any of your claims/feelings/opinion (however you wanna word it out ) and if it dosent support your claims/feelings/opinion then how is your claims/feelings/opinion be taken as true/correct. and btw just my opinion that people shd try to get the facts correct by checking it out if you are too lazy to check it you shouldn't state it on externals :D and don't worry nobody was offended/angry/butthurt by your posts cause you know for that you have show some good facts instead of claims/feelings/opinion

Co-players merging is a new concept that Riot! created and it's outrageous.

A14C

Co-players merging is a new concept that Riot! created and it's outrageous.

No ones claiming you created it but regardless push accounts are a cheap tactic.

Instead of trying to deflect the criticism that you are getting as the no.1 tribe and predominantly known pushers of the world, just accept it and own it.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
No ones claiming you created it but regardless push accounts are a cheap tactic.

Instead of trying to deflect the criticism that you are getting as the no.1 tribe and predominantly known pushers of the world, just accept it and own it.

Excuse me, but Murph said our co's are merging in. The 25 member limit wasn't something we had expected yet we are trying to adhere to it ASAP now.
Pushing is something else entirely and isn't allowed. The 2 matters are quite different, we are only deflecting anything we aren't guilty off.

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
War is off to a flying start, the troop casualty's have been catastrophic to both sides! thoughts go out to all their family's

screenshot_1478.png

A14C

Excuse me, but Murph said our co's are merging in. The 25 member limit wasn't something we had expected yet we are trying to adhere to it ASAP now.
Pushing is something else entirely and isn't allowed. The 2 matters are quite different, we are only deflecting anything we aren't guilty off.

Okay I used the wrong terminology for what you guys are doing - but the starting in 2/3 different accounts and then merging is a cheap tactic and that's what I meant when saying you guys have been deflecting (which there has been plenty). At the end of the day as well sending resources to a village to boost it (push account) is not really all that much different than starting in separate villages for the sole purpose to merge them as soon as possible - but obviously much more difficult to accurately punish hence why it's legal.

It's understandable why you guys do it - just cheapens the whole competitive aspect of startup. Either way I just stated to own up to it because it's been boring seeing this topic being discussed ad nauseam the past 5 days. So it's my last post on the topic ;)

DeletedUser121624

Okay I used the wrong terminology for what you guys are doing - but the starting in 2/3 different accounts and then merging is a cheap tactic and that's what I meant when saying you guys have been deflecting (which there has been plenty). At the end of the day as well sending resources to a village to boost it (push account) is not really all that much different than starting in separate villages for the sole purpose to merge them as soon as possible - but obviously much more difficult to accurately punish hence why it's legal.

It's understandable why you guys do it - just cheapens the whole competitive aspect of startup. Either way I just stated to own up to it because it's been boring seeing this topic being discussed ad nauseam the past 5 days. So it's my last post on the topic ;)

You're talking like merging accounts is such an effective tactic it's the only way to win, shocker, it has downsides.

If you wanna merge accounts that means that at least 24 hours before sending nobles at the coplayers accounts the account can't be sat by each other meaning down time during which it is vulnerable.
It's quite easy to predict when this will happen if you check when academies are built and how long it takes to build sufficient nobles.
Starting on separate accounts lowers the activity per accounts somewhat as well which can also be exploited.
If an entire tribe has co's starting separate and merging them in means the tribe has a lot of empty villages which also can be exploited.

Perhaps of spending your time complaining on the externals about how terribly Riot! is, you should spend some time and learn how to play tw so you yourself can exploit it and get caps on them like my tribe did yesterday, not merging co's and exploiting the weaknesses starting separate brings.

DeletedUser80720

You're talking like merging accounts is such an effective tactic it's the only way to win, shocker, it has downsides.

If you wanna merge accounts that means that at least 24 hours before sending nobles at the coplayers accounts the account can't be sat by each other meaning down time during which it is vulnerable.
It's quite easy to predict when this will happen if you check when academies are built and how long it takes to build sufficient nobles.
Starting on separate accounts lowers the activity per accounts somewhat as well which can also be exploited.
If an entire tribe has co's starting separate and merging them in means the tribe has a lot of empty villages which also can be exploited.

Perhaps of spending your time complaining on the externals about how terribly Riot! is, you should spend some time and learn how to play tw so you yourself can exploit it and get caps on them like my tribe did yesterday, not merging co's and exploiting the weaknesses starting separate brings.
Can I point out that doing this on a limited hauls gives a huge advantage not just a little one
Now if it was a farming world yes catching up would be easy but on a limited hauls getting given 4k+ villages for free isn't just a minor thing

A14C

How am I talking like it's the only way to win. I said it's a cheap tactic that's it. I've not once said Riot are terrible.

So instead of putting words in my mouth so to speak and insulting me. Actually read what I've put and spend less time being condescending.

steveee

So what you should do Instead of flaming them for doing questionable stuff to gain obviously unfair is advantages, is predict who is going to co who, and when, and then be right beside them the second they do so, to snipe their village? this doesn't seem unreasonable at all.