W97 Best of/Worst of

Deleted User - 10770065

Yo Shaun, No diplo, no recruitment. So why haven't you rimmed this guy with 51 villages in the middle of your villages? I am going to assume he is either out playing you... or maybe.... creati HAS DIPLO???? :O say it ain't so.

Look at his recent losses noob. What's your ign so I know for the future?

Chitwi

@Aretas @NuMbA

U guys should really be coordinating your plans with my coplayer Dave... I am forced to be his best man and his fiancee has explicitly outlawed any tribal wars behaviour for that weekend

Last edited:

Deleted User - 10770065

Yes Tyrael, turn into a little quiet mouse now. I'll eventually find you regardless if you don't reveal your ign.

DeletedUser121656

I'm the tough guy? Have you been reading his drivel? He's the second coming of Truth Breaker.

You are the one talking all that smack when your entire account is back line. must be some #AlphaAF tough guy who struggles to rim players inside him

Deleted User - 10770065

You are the one talking all that smack when your entire account is back line. must be some #AlphaAF tough guy who struggles to rim players inside him

I haven't talked any smack. And my entire account isn't backline. But of course it will be mostly backline when I joined the world 2 months late. So I will ask again, what's your ign?

Krapek

01). Best all-round player: Perhaps Chitwi

02). Best attacker: so far dont hit me, held on during the AA war, but will most likely be outplayed during the new war

03). Best defender: Annex holding K34 for a long time

04). Best strategic player: Kim Jung IL

05). Best player that got rimmed: No clue, but not otis

06). Biggest Barb taker: Tudadar

07). Best tribe: ~IL~

08). Runner-up Tribe: Creati

09). The most enjoyable player to piss off: Me possibly and Shaun

10). The player you never want to piss off: everyone can and will be pissed off

11). Best team (group of players): K34 Annex survivors

12). Funniest player: Fleezus

13). Best war: propably IPOD/Creati vs ~IL~

14). Who would you most like to meet?: Charlton and Lochran if they are old enough for a beer

15). Who's computer would you most like to break?: There is no need for unnecessary violence

16). Most overrated player: Tokahontas

17). Most improved player: Sandover

18). Most annoying player(s): Creati forum accs

19). Luckiest player: Me

20). Best alliance: ~IL~ / Annex

21). Best farmer: Chitwi

22). Best mail: From Red KhaN, accusing me of not having what it takes to take on S RANK alone

23). Most dramatic: Dunno

24). Most paranoid: Me

25). Most underhanded: Dunno

26). Most loyal: Sombra.

27). Greatest spy: They are great until discovered

28). Biggest Stat padder: Ronnie

29). Best leader: Kim Jung IL and Sombra.

30). Worst leader: yet to be discovered

31). Best team player: Sombra.

32). Worst team player: yet to be discovered

33). Laziest player: players who dont read forums or circ mails, there is a bunch of them

hellosilver

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Maybe we should wait more till the end of this war and world to state bests and worst. After all, it doesnt really matter much who did what before this point, this war decides them all (most likely)
Yea you are right, I looked at other best/worst of threads and it looked like most of them were made just before or during late game. I think I was a bit too early though... but hey I didn't think I would be around for much longer so figured i might aswell post it when I was still playing.

Can't hurt to have it up though and let people post as time goes on.