Gangway, coming through!

DeletedUser4616

A new day dawns at the magnificent and opulent RIM/JOB headquarters (fine it's just a little tin shack by the tracks, but let's focus on what's important shall we?).

The streets in front of our glorious headquarters have been increasingly descrated by Gangsters plying their trade. Yes - it's convenient at 2 AM on a Saturday morning when you are running short of recreational pharmaceuticals. But otherwise? Having these bumpkins plying their trade in broad daylight does a number on the already low property prices in our shanty town!

Some of them have seen the light of day and have reformed themselves. And we at RIM/JOB are proud to be part of their rehabilitation! As for the rest - they obstinately refuse to do the decent and honorable thing by going grey and passing on; so the task has fallen to us at RIM/JOB to eradicate their vile presence.

With the latest in Spear and Sword technology (supplied by Acme Industries... free of charge) our women and children will lead the charge on these heathens! Our men are still hungover from last night's partying and our horses are ... ahem ... a little sore in the backside from the same party. But never fear - our men and horses will eventually join in the glorious charge and put these vile gangsters to rout!

p.s. OK - we do not really consider this a war, but more of an urban gentrification project. We just want to be able to sell our lil shack at a reasonable price and buy more liquor to party! Ayt?

jesus-loves-you-when-you-take-out-the-garbage.png

Last edited by a moderator:

ferociousZ

Reaction score
So... you declare war when you steal 3 or 4 of their biggest members and when others leave (like myself), others leave for ODIN and when TNO has been warring them for a few days, basically when OG2 is pretty much done already you declare. Real ballsy.....

P.S. Doesn't bother me, just probably no point making a song and dance about it. Yay we are declaring on a much smaller, pretty much dead tribe...

DeletedUser122071

Steal? They asked to join FYI like some asked to join tno and Odin :/

ferociousZ

Reaction score
Ok they asked, either way, you still only declared when they are done for already.

DeletedUser121879

Don't cry little baby, here I'll give you a hug... hmmmm..

DeletedUser4616

Ok they asked, either way, you still only declared when they are done for already.

Please try and keep this thread classy. If you have to whine - do so with class; I'll even get some cheese to go with your whine.

ferociousZ

Reaction score
I'm not whining. Why would I? I left them for my own reasons before they declared, I'm just pointing out that declaring on an already doomed tribe and making a big song and dance about it is a little dumb. If you're offering hugs I'll accept who doesnt like hugs. Also of course tribal wars is obviously a classy place how could I forget...

A14C

I mean, I was under the impressions it was always RIM and ODIN vs Danes and OG2 so this does seem a ridiculously late bit of PnP.

IdealStandard

So... you declare war when you steal 3 or 4 of their biggest members and when others leave (like myself), others leave for ODIN and when TNO has been warring them for a few days, basically when OG2 is pretty much done already you declare. Real ballsy.....

P.S. Doesn't bother me, just probably no point making a song and dance about it. Yay we are declaring on a much smaller, pretty much dead tribe...

Odin and RIM are the two decent eastern tribes. OG2 have long been ADHD puppets propping them up and being a future recruitment pool for their expansion east. Both these tribes have seemingly removed any tribe they have came up against.

Yes they have failed ops, who hasnt? But they have always come out ontop so far with some good ops and consistent conquering. TKO/OG2 pretty much just sat back, did very little and recruited fall out from other minor eastern tribes dissolving. With so many cliques it comes as no surprise with pressure that they will both dissolve.

I predict RIM/ANA merge with an alliance to ODIN in order to fight ADHD and nub coalition.

DeletedUser44759

A few salient points are missing here, we were at war with them, peace was made and the war pulled from under our feet, but fighting continued, so in the end we formalised schizz, at the point we did this Og were still a going concern...shortly after they weren't...all left/recruited by other tribes....