Hello, need advices

• Thread starter DeletedUser121907
  • Start date

DeletedUser121907

Hello, guys! I joined a world late and I am in the core of the map, exactly at the border with our enemies. People already have 12 villages and I've only got 500 points. I have 3 days left out of my bp, and I came here to ask for advices. I do not have that much experience in this game. I don't know what kind of village to make, attack or defense. I can play during these hours: 9-12, 20-01. In the rest of the time only on my phone that I constantly check. Please help me, I don't know if this forum is still used, but I thought it's worth a shot. Thanks.

daddy

DeletedUser83995

Not much you can do honestly. Two tips I would give you.
1) Use this world to gather experience test some things out, test troop builds out see what best fits your playing style. Then join W100 when it comes out.
2) Keep in mind they have a moral disadvantage. So personally if I was in your shoes I would focus more on Defense with about 200-300 Light Calvary for quick farming. That way with 12 villages their moral is probably 36% or so when they attack you if not lower so it would likely take more then one nuke to kill your troops which would make it more logical for them to pass on your village and go after bigger targets unless you seem to be in a key position.

Also would like to point out, as for offensive and defensive builds. If you have time to spend atleast 8-10 hours a day on this game I would encourage going offensive. If you can't play even 8 hours a day then it would make more sense for you to take a more defensive approach to the game.

Upvote 0

Anaconda

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Thanks Scientist for your solid input. The more experienced players reach out to help new players the more our game and community prospers. To that goal, I am developing a new concept for players wanting to learn Tribal Wars, "New Player Academy"

https://sites.google.com/site/newplayeracademy/

The site and teaching material are still in development. Teaching material is being gleaned from all the game guides top players have made over the many years of Tribal Wars and from actual player experience. If any other strong players would like to assist in teaching new players and expanding on Academy content, please send me a pm. If there is enough new player interested in learning the game, academy will start after W100 runs its course.

IL

Upvote 0

wolfie3556

Hello, guys! I joined a world late and I am in the core of the map, exactly at the border with our enemies. People already have 12 villages and I've only got 500 points. I have 3 days left out of my bp, and I came here to ask for advices. I do not have that much experience in this game. I don't know what kind of village to make, attack or defense. I can play during these hours: 9-12, 20-01. In the rest of the time only on my phone that I constantly check. Please help me, I don't know if this forum is still used, but I thought it's worth a shot. Thanks.

daddy
use it to gain some experience and have fun as u have nothing to lose. if u get rimmed just start again and try something new ..... then join w100 and have another go. that's the only way u r going to learn.

good luck

Upvote 0

DeletedUser122132

Just focus on barracks (upto level 20), Farm (level 20) and walls (level 20) and see if you can have 4000 defensive troops and 100 scouts before you start smithy build above 10.

Huge players are interested mostly on PoP above 2500 for a one time nobling. They get enough resources from their farms (barbs mostly). Another reason to hit you may be for any tribe quests (attack points).

Upvote 0

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Farm level 20, and barracks level 20....yeah, no.

You should have at least a 24-25 farm before academy even if you leave your barracks at level 5. Barracks 20 before academy is typically a terrible idea. The key is constant queues, not high level troop production buildings. Troops actually made matters, not the amount of troops you could potentially make. I very rarely raise my barracks higher than 15 before I noble and I very rarely have under a 27 farm when reaching academy, while also being one of the first to reach academy. you don't need a high barracks to have a lot of troops at startup, you just need 24/7 troop production.

Upvote 0