Heaven Let Your Light Shine Down: IL Declares War on Creati

DeletedUser102980

HAHAHAHAHA SORRY BUT THIS IS JUST IRONIC AS HELL!! IL cant talk shit about playing dirty from any other tribe. IL has done this over and over and over too win wars with every... single.... tribe..... Do you guys not remember IL vs GLUTT ofwhich IL was struggling too take out for months..... Then all of a sudden they bartered with one of the Frontline members with the promise of CO playing one of there accounts Who fell for it dooming the rest of the tribe..... The amount of times they offered mergers and co plays too GLUTT members was unreal!! And When creat declared on us S-rank after we kept IL at bay for months they seem too think they are the biggest and baddest.... i really really hope that Creation Rims you guys and shows you how bad your members actually are.....

I dont like either tribe... But right now I say GO CREATION!!

hellosilver

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
48700295e58e7bc675ece0ca20ade0ce.png

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
I wonder if he is still going to get invited when he keeps losing his vills

Deleted User - 10770065

How come you're not wishing to continue the fight against IL too? Another IL family tribe has emerged?

DeletedUser102250

HAHAHAHAHA SORRY BUT THIS IS JUST IRONIC AS HELL!! IL cant talk shit about playing dirty from any other tribe. IL has done this over and over and over too win wars with every... single.... tribe..... Do you guys not remember IL vs GLUTT ofwhich IL was struggling too take out for months..... Then all of a sudden they bartered with one of the Frontline members with the promise of CO playing one of there accounts Who fell for it dooming the rest of the tribe..... The amount of times they offered mergers and co plays too GLUTT members was unreal!! And When creat declared on us S-rank after we kept IL at bay for months they seem too think they are the biggest and baddest.... i really really hope that Creation Rims you guys and shows you how bad your members actually are.....

I dont like either tribe... But right now I say GO CREATION!!

Nice lies. We were never struggling against your tribe, and we never offered any of you spots, other than Near who co'd one of our members in another world, but that was the co who invited to co-play, not the tribe (an he still fought against us right up until he left). You guys were always losing against to us at every stage, and the only thing that sealed your doom is when I decided my tribe was not putting an organized effort against you guys so I stepped in, planned an OP, and watched you guys go from threat to non-existent in 24hrs. Anyone who was brought over was only done because Annex asked if they could.

DeletedUser99939

Shuan DK I dare say you so far are the #1 poster of the thread. Your on every single page, yet even on w80 I can't remember you or Micheal doing much, just flaming the pnp. Yes you won, but still who have you actually rimmed or made quit? Cause I got nothing.

I'm here and waiting for when Creati wants round 2.

War

Deleted User - 10770065

Shuan DK I dare say you so far are the #1 poster of the thread. Your on every single page, yet even on w80 I can't remember you or Micheal doing much, just flaming the pnp. Yes you won, but still who have you actually rimmed or made quit? Cause I got nothing.

War

I haven't played tw since W77 NAM. So you've got the wrong Shaun, my friend.

DeletedUser88324

War

Haha round 2. Leave the salt at home buddy, lets just have fun <3

DeletedUser88324

War, what happened to your original forum account? Ciranore?

Michael Corleone.

War
Nobody remembers you doing anything ever except cry and hog support and throw fits.

Good to see those W80 wounds are never going to heal for you.

The Evil Organization

So you're a family tribe

Well my brain thought if we relocate with our ally ~IL~ which I have battled with on my last world . It would make more sense then relocating more in S Rank.

Just Because we share some area doesn't mean it's a family tribe . If you knew the history annotrocks and a player on the Broodly account with me and Gamefowl you would know the true story.

Last edited:

Deleted User - 10770065

I just find it pretty funny that in these small modern worlds people are having "allies". Crazy. Fight for yourself and your tribe, don't bend over for anyone. Have fun.

DeletedUser99939

War, what happened to your original forum account? Ciranore?
The new rules for if could not recover the original in game account, so had to rename the forum account.

And Micheal, the only person I legit want a piece of from w80, is you.