Rim Expansion.

DeletedUser80534

I am sad about this too, because my small insignificant village is stuck between villages much larger than mine. I therefore propose that whoever cares about me invite me into their friend slot and protect me until I gain the strength required to noble their farms. I will restart special for you in your friend slot.

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Its a shame the rim wont expand much after 101 opened. But to be fair i mean w100 caters solely to a vocal minority and its probably going to cost them hundreds of thousands in lost revenue compared to a normal pp world so we have to take what we can get. At least its better than nothing

Dipsomaniac

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Its a shame the rim wont expand much after 101 opened. But to be fair i mean w100 caters solely to a vocal minority and its probably going to cost them hundreds of thousands in lost revenue compared to a normal pp world so we have to take what we can get. At least its better than nothing
That's a good attitude. Doesn't make me feel any better though

codygoodthegreat

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
w100 needs help thread
Edit ConversationMark as UnreadStar ConversationLeave Conversation

1. codygoodthegreatContributing Poster
    Hi

thanks for responding. and agreeing its bad timing ect.

do you think adding w100 to suggest worlds is something you could do?

codygoodthegreat, Wednesday at 11:38 PM Report

2. JawJawAdministratorTribal Wars TeamCommunity Management
    I am afraid not. Only the most recent worlds are added as recommended worlds, no exceptions.

Forum Rules || Game Rules || Support || PM
    JawJaw, 24 minutes ago Report

3. codygoodthegreatContributing Poster
    we are one of the most recent worlds, only a few days apart. and iv seen multiple worlds being suggested many times. so that response is not accurate.

codygoodthegreat, 21 minutes ago Report

4. JawJawAdministratorTribal Wars TeamCommunity Management
    New
    There literally is a technical limitation of only 1 world for recommended world, and this is always the most recent world. Meaning that I am not sure where you have seen that, but it won't have been in Tribal Wars.

Forum Rules || Game Rules || Support || PM
    JawJaw, 8 minutes ago Report

5. codygoodthegreatContributing Poster
    New
    your wrong 100% iv seen multiple open worlds recommended maybe you changed that "technical limitation" somewhere along the way, but I'm sure if you played longer then may 2017 you would know that ;)

1. (If I'm wrong here let me know but I'm positive iv seen multiple worlds suggested more than once!)

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
You're wrong ;)

It's always one world as recommended, and multiple others as 'available' ;)

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
W100 was for several days the newest world, yet W99 remained as the recommended world until W101 came out.
Same thing happened for W83 that I remember. For even a longer period of time...
And W77 before that.

One thing all those worlds had in common? No p2w features.

The one and only reason for that one was actually there not being a community manager to change the recommended world. Once 101 was launched, both SUN as Jirki were notified of this error and the most recent world, as always, was set as recommended.

I don't know what happened with 83 and 77, but I would find it weird if that was the case with those as there's no policy at all to not set non-premium worlds as recommended (and I have been doing this work for quite a while now, so I would be aware if there was.). There is however one to set most recent world as recommended. ;)

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
The one and only reason for that one was actually there not being a community manager to change the recommended world. Once 101 was launched, both SUN as Jirki were notified of this error and the most recent world, as always, was set as recommended.

I don't know what happened with 83 and 77, but I would find it weird if that was the case with those as there's no policy at all to not set non-premium worlds as recommended (and I have been doing this work for quite a while now, so I would be aware if there was.). There is however one to set most recent world as recommended. ;)

Fair enough, I suppose they were just coincidences then ;)
Glad to see an active community manager btw! Welcome to .net :p

DeletedUser122061

I just personally feel w100 and ”its community” got a massive shit on.

I get the business POV, with w101 being the compensation for what w100 couldn’t bring in money-wise.. But like let there atleast be some respect to it, make it be truly optional to play both worlds without trying to steer into w101.

I love the idea what you did with w100, couldn’t have been better.. but atleast try to honor it aswell.

Sincerely,
An honest & most likely shared opinion

cuban hermes

If it ain't making money they ain't gonna support it properly. I myself rejoined after literally years of absence to find my old PP still honoured (thanks btw). But that makes no money. It's proper practice and if I even remembered I'd had money in the game I might have kicked off if it wasn't there but I honestly thought I'd be starting from scratch on a new world with familiar settings.

Times have changed, these kids have no patience for the long game, quick bucks and quick wins is the game now. It's a shame, it really is, but it's the world we live in. Let's try and make 100 a decent run and fill the rim ourselves instead of bitching.

DeletedUser121896

they wont recommend world 100, its understandable that they recommend p2w worlds as they make more money there and its actually easier for people to stay alive.
on the german version which still alternates between p2w and without, the p2w world is always recommend, even if its not the latest one.

you talked about better communication in your opening post jayjay but the fact that you either dont know this fact or act like you dont know it, makes you look quite bad. i understand that you probably have to answer this way, as the ingame support has to do as well, but even an idiot sees why this is done this way....

Mithrae

Yeah, nothing says "respect for customers" like that patronising BS about it always 'accidentally' recommending the P2W worlds. As you say, even an idiot can see why it's done that way - and most players can accept that even if they don't like it - but instead the way this communication comes across is that InnoGames' official stance considers us even dumber than the average idiot o_O

DeletedUser66411

Yeah, nothing says "respect for customers" like that patronising BS about it always 'accidentally' recommending the P2W worlds. As you say, even an idiot can see why it's done that way - and most players can accept that even if they don't like it - but instead the way this communication comes across is that InnoGames' official stance considers us even dumber than the average idiot o_O
100 percent agree with this... I would be completely fine if they came out and said we think a p2w world being recommended is better for the bottom line... The thinly veiled excuses and blatant dishonesty is a slap in the face to their customers.

Mr. Cringer Pants

I sent a ticket, people will say its not gonna change anything, but I I listened to them nothing would change for certain, this way there is that 1% chance :)

Well more like 1/8700 which is 0.000114943% chance based on peak population statistics displayed above. Goodluck but sadly TW just isn't flashy enough for today's dopamine response friendly freemium gaming network. Without flashly lights and instant awards, it simply doesn't cause people to become fanatics compared to games like candy crush, clash of clans and game of war. Also, the dukes strategy of hug to win and use bashers and kick them to the curb for no reason other than to get a couple free villages really killed the new player base as new players were never welcomed into the game other than to be used by a 'big fish'. While these are mainly opinion based, it's something to consider. If you join the game you are rimmed or turned into a basher and rimmed. Even after bashing, you are asked to co-play and become a farming bitch. Simply not fun for new players based on modern tactics to win worlds.

Some people need to take responsibility for there own actions within the community and not always blame innogames for 'killing' the game. A lot of why TW is dying/dead is due to behaviors within the community.

DeletedUser57259

Some people need to take responsibility for there own actions within the community and not always blame innogames for 'killing' the game. A lot of why TW is dying/dead is due to behaviors within the community.
I think the is just dead/dying because the game isn't really suited to mobile when the shit hits the fan.

It's been around a dozen years, the world has simply moved on.