Some spicy gossip for w100. The tale of a serial backstabber.

DeletedUser80534

I wonder if this Sam will be just a member in their new tribe?

LauraDestroya

So I have intentionally taken a back seat to anything leadership, did it too long and frankly burned out on it. It was not a good idea bringing Sam on, he wanted to run things his way from appearances, not giving a shit about any actual relationships we have together as a tribe. Sic and Lover tried to make it work, we are very tribe loyal as a group and help to a fault maybe. Woke up one morning to find out we were in a war because Sam decided to attack. No planning, no nothing, waste of offenses and defenses. Set our whole tribe back I believe, because if we had waited and been organized about it, we could of actually nobled and made some gains in the continent instead of now being behind every other tribe and trying to rebuild.

It is sad for me to see SLY dissolved, especially on this Memorial Day weekend, when I feel the whole missing in my heart that my friend used to fill. I suppose George was all about the drama and he will be looking down on this and laughing. Well this is for you George!

On another note, W19 rules :cool:

Unaundra

What else do you expect if the duke don't want to make an op or send attacks

We have been waiting for two weeks ( no reactions at all )

good luck to everyone who joined DT and HUN and uruz

Murder Incorporated

I didn't read everything in this thread and please correct me if I'm mistaken but you gave someone you just met Duke status and/or a voice in leadership? Not taking sides here but... I mean the question says it all really. Live and learn I guess.

LiriC

CALLED IT! I gave them the benefit of the doubt though and said they would last a whole week. Whats the plan now sam? disappear and lay low on some other account somewhere? Hopefully will let you play with them. We made that mistake once, nobody else should have to go through that!

I saw my name pop up on a few posts so might as well post.

Short and to the point... he knows I will find him..... what account ? dose not matter.

Lyon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Well the difference between sams crew and my crew, is I guarantee everyone in my crew went through more incomings than all of them combined in 1 world compared to their entire TW career. We know how to keep a village. But I challenge him to try us. This was my normal friday night in w19 for quite a while.
lXPXHvN.png

And thats why XLR, Slytown and Lauradestroya's tribe, had the .net record for ODA, from playing in w19. And the record was by a long shot. Thats why LOVERLOVER destroyed the OD calculator the the point where she couldn't gain anymore OD because she gained more than tribalwars was able to handle at the time. We are warriors. All w19 players have their stories that top others. I can tell you in 1 night I recieved 400 incoming nobles within 2 hours. And I lost 0 villages that night to hosein. I made hosein quit. We warred for years. Sam knows nothing about that,a few thousand incoming would seem like a lot to him since he was begging for support with less than 10. We know every kind of way to save a village like instinct. XLR and I may have been enemies on w19 but we became friends, and george and I spoke many nights on facebook about our similar issues in life. The fact that he killed SLY hits me deep.
JwL2XeI.png

I will not share our complete last words together but I will destroy any enemy that crosses my path in w100, I will no life it 100% like the old days because I made a damn promise! I am going to no life this world and I promise to name sams villages slytown. He can try everything he wants to stop me. I will eventually succeed. That is a promise Sam. I have a dedication to this world.
[/spoiler]

Same as TD said 400 nobles is barely 100 trains sent on a 5k account.. thats nothing... so old worlds were all that and then some, while not even a year ago 10mil accs on w80 had 1,5k nobles headed against them.. and 25k+ incs.. them old worlds aint much compared to proper worlds now, neither players skill set (and the tw features)

Deleted User - 10618707

[/spoiler]

Same as TD said 400 nobles is barely 100 trains sent on a 5k account.. thats nothing... so old worlds were all that and then some, while not even a year ago 10mil accs on w80 had 1,5k nobles headed against them.. and 25k+ incs.. them old worlds aint much compared to proper worlds now, neither players skill set (and the tw features)

Shhh you're going to hurt some egos.

DeletedUser50073

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

I ignored the first post because it required a long boring explaining the world rules and was off topic. but ok I'll tell you guys about the settings I suppose since you keep bringing them up.
The picture I posted was not a noble op. It was a huge amout of cat nukes coming to my k54 to flatten me. In that world you generally landed nukes at the same time and nobled from close range when you saw clears. The trains I talked about was just a pvp.

Nobody sent trains further than 1-2 hours generally on that world to active players. You could get away with long trains to inactive players, but most were close range battles because A. Was not a coin world it was a packet system world. If someone prenobled the village and recaps, the rebuild of the train is very expensive compared to coin worlds. And a good caliber player would more than likely have a nuke landing between each noble to make sure it was clear and you nobled yourself, that way he could make fun of you for nobling yourself, 3 if hes lucky(kind of like the stop hitting yourself game where you make someone slap themselves with their own arm) B. You could not support villages outside of your tribe. So recaps were a guarantee if it was 4 hours out and the account was very active or coplayed. And some players would even let you cap the village and send support before before they sent a recap, just so he/she can follow in with nukes to kill off everything you send. Long range nobles were laughable because it was guaranteed to fail. C. In these times you opened every individual incoming to tag it one at a time. So you had to be a pretty quick tagger in close range fighting. Mass taggers came out later in the world.

So all of those trains launched from 35 minutes to 2 hours away during me vs Housein was a hectic time for me. This was not an op just good old PVP closerange fighting by two players who shared quite a long border, just under a continent long. One of my most intense closerange fights in tw tbh! I fought very hard on that world so I am proud of it. The only reason I brought it up was to show VD(Now disbanned) We are not noobs and fought hard, and we won't go down without a fight! Its ok you weren't there I forgive you. If you want to talk about old worlds you can PM me, this is not the old world thread, thanks!

But on topic, I have to give a shout out to the tribe DT. Even though we are enemies, they are not nobling sam, and did not recruit him despite him asking to join. I did mail a few of them explaining the situation and how he backstabbed. They could very well noble him fast, but have not. Much respect to them for that! Sam tried to noble one of us today, you know, one of the guys that helped him get his ODD.
dD1DvM2.png

I don't think you will get another chance sam, but if you do, better luck next time. The best part sam(The only reason I'm posting a report in PnP, because I normally will not do so unless it's relevant to the conversation) the snipe was not only a cancel snipe by the player, it was also sniped by two people you should remember. A. You kicked him early on for low points and later asked for his support! B. the person you hated the most from SLY :p You know the one you said, "why do we have to keep her, her points are lousy." How are your points doing with diplomacy btw sam? You know, because you said "we have to get the points to get diplomacy" and all. ;)
IQW02By.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Michael Corleone.

I am taking great pleasure in seeing Incoming Doofus fall flat on his face every single world; but ESPECIALLY this one.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Especially this one is right. When’s the revenge coming? I bet he’s already on W101 unless Beast decide to take him in again.