Hot message leader

Michael Corleone.

You are a joke, even spies on HR servers are smarter than you..
Actually, what we are seeing here is a jokeception. See, Kim Trump is a joke and parody, and the fact you take that account seriously, makes you a joke.

But I am also apart of the jokeception. See, I am the guy that is taking you for a joke who is taking Kim Trump as a joke. The next person to point out how I've fallen into this jokeception will also be apart of it as well.

Stay woke.

DeletedUser122029

You are a joke, even spies on HR servers are smarter than you..

l0l please stop your making a mockery of yourself. #Nugget4prez

Actually, what we are seeing here is a jokeception. See, Kim Trump is a joke and parody, and the fact you take that account seriously, makes you a joke.

But I am also apart of the jokeception. See, I am the guy that is taking you for a joke who is taking Kim Trump as a joke. The next person to point out how I've fallen into this jokeception will also be apart of it as well.

Stay woke.

Don't rain on my parade :( people getting upset here

DeletedUser122183

Stay woke.
You are a smartass. If you don't understand my post don't replay on it. I commented about his spie skills and his intelligence ingame. I don't bother about his trolling or what ever he is doing on ext. forum.

DeletedUser122029

I commented about his spie skills and his intelligence ingame.

joined tribe(assumed I was spy from day 1 in there) and worked up a way to get a free internal. My intelligence in game seems to be a lot better than leadership there. run along now :)

DeletedUser122183

Ya that was on page 1 everyone seen that, even with that honest mistake of names I still got a free village from the coalition. Obviously I am the victor here.
first two and last two :) yes you are the victor of worst spy competiton hehehe

DeletedUser122029

That was an insane come back, please don't insult me any further I am terribly offended right now.

DeletedUser122183

That was an insane come back, please don't insult me any further I am terribly offended right now.
I think it's time for you to go to sleep. Be quieter next time on this forum or try harder to use that poor quality sarcasm that you often use.

DeletedUser122029

I think it's time for you to go to sleep. Be quieter next time on this forum or try harder to use that poor quality sarcasm that you often use.

Dude not sure if you noticed this but it has been you making a mockery of yourself, best thing you could do is delete your posts before all the Europeans wake up :S

DeletedUser122167

Its pretty obvious by now that Riot had everyone start solo and then merge accounts. I'm not sure why everyone has such a big issue with that. Although it's frowned upon, until the rules are changed, its completely legal and should be taken advantage of.