w97 Meme Thread

DeletedUser110019

Main reason for this thread was just to troll one of our own. But memes are so versatile .

f2c7efc8c85fcb3aaeee4f7d12fb94c1--jack-black-nachos.jpg

Unless academy tribes have changed their definition... Nope.
its-kinda-the.jpg

Creati deserve respect for having no formal diplo (informally you definitely had some)
At the same time the only time we jumped into a war early was to defend allies even if it was also beneficial to us. I do think it is honourable to not backstabbing an ally even at the end.
Again even with this it's a similar sense of morals but different actions.

2bgg0g.jpg
If you rim more people that means there more for me to noble :D

PorkSword

Forum Personality 2021 & 2022
Reaction score
What about you? You seem to fit perfectly in that pile too my friend

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
When you take the piss out of the AlphaAF name right before he makes your boy look like a Beta scrub.

giphy.gif

Serious George

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
And yet IL still has 16 more accounts than we do. I guess it's only hugging when the other tribe does it.

Deleted User - 10770065

Lets not forget their diplomacy with Hang and their academy tribes Annex, ADON, Khan. They wanted IPOD added to that list too, oh how sad :(

Krapek

Wise move by Creati i have to say. And IL doesnt have an Academy tribe

Deleted User - 10770065

Ok, if that's how you wanna spin it. The alliances with Hang, Annex, ADON, Khan and they wanted IPOD too. Scared little things.

Quack

Reaction score
Ok, if that's how you wanna spin it. The alliances with Hang, Annex, ADON, Khan and they wanted IPOD too. Scared little things.

Shh, just sit around on the backline and watch your tribe fight. Maybe you can take a sit or two and be useful too! At least some of the backline players here made an effort to get on a front.

Honestly, with all the talk that Creati have done about us recruiting to win and how y'all don't do diplo, it's a little hypocritical to be calling out alliances and recruit-to-win tactics when you just took in the active members of IPOD.

In before "yeah well you guys did it more than us". You still did it.