Hot message leader

Lyon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
no, but are you schooling the most hyped tribe which happens to also be rank 1?

DeletedUser122029

no, but are you schooling the most hyped tribe which happens to also be rank 1?

schooling? really :L only reason riot is down at the moment is due to numbers nothing else. in a 1v1 scenario riot would wreck any one of the coalition :) which is why ye cant fight alone.

Lyon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
isnt yoyo on their side? isnt impact with them?

they are outnumbered yeah, but a lot of reports make it clear some of their players havent shown up really..

DeletedUser122029

isnt yoyo on their side? isnt impact with them?

they are outnumbered yeah, but a lot of reports make it clear some of their players havent shown up really..

My own opinion is their enjoying summer, but my previous comment still stand, coalition are pussies l0l

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
Hot Eagle's posting style reminds me of those Facebook pages you liked like 10 years ago but they've now sold out to simply pump out shitty clickbait ...

024e7422b7732f1bcaaef430cd4bfed8.png

ppprre

My own opinion is their enjoying summer, but my previous comment still stand, coalition are pussies l0l
Can you at least spell correctly when posting on externals or keep them free from your silly comments, please and thanks.

DeletedUser122029

Can you at least spell correctly when posting on externals or keep them free from your silly comments, please and thanks.

Nice, resort to that since you can't argue my point.

@Janz, hot eagle surely doesn't think hes going to win this world lol

DeletedUser122029

12.7k player with 1.7k ODA posts my TWstats and thinks he's better than me? lul

I actually killed troops to noble my villages unlike you.

dude your allied l0l may aswell of internalled him. useless player, I killed troops for my villa (flex) unlucky dude you suck

ppprre

dude your allied l0l may aswell of internalled him. useless player, I killed troops for my villa (flex) unlucky dude you suck
We had a NAP, he accidentally nobled a village I had at 6 loyalty while my last noble was travelling. Then his co-player threw a tantrum and started a small fight. Main player came back on and was apologising for his co's behaviour. Then when co was online again he launched nobles so I was forced to take his main village.

While you literally nobled someone in your own tribe with 1.7k ODA.

DeletedUser122029

We had a NAP, he accidentally nobled a village I had at 6 loyalty while my last noble was travelling. Then his co-player threw a tantrum and started a small fight. Main player came back on and was apologising for his co's behaviour. Then when co was online again he launched nobles so I was forced to take his main village.

While you literally nobled someone in your own tribe with 1.7k ODA.

who asked for the essay nub.

I nobled an enemy didn't I? your leadership said I was spy? doesn't that make my cap a war cap. gg

DeletedUser122111

Hot Eagle's posting style reminds me of those Facebook pages you liked like 10 years ago but they've now sold out to simply pump out shitty clickbait ...

024e7422b7732f1bcaaef430cd4bfed8.png

Nice, using your time for this , We use it for ........
destroying some riot assse*$$$$

mickIV
sweeetmisery
zuthas
me myself and I
alpha
AJ1990
PICKLERICK4TW2K18BRO

DeletedUser122029

Nice, using your time for this , We use it for ........
destroying some riot assse*$$$$

mickIV
sweeetmisery
zuthas
me myself and I
alpha
AJ1990
PICKLERICK4TW2K18BRO

cold eagle is Krieger, 100% confirmed