Hot message leader

DeletedUser80720

honestly other tribes are enjoying this hahaha
they gone come out on top cause this war is slowing down coalition and riot (they are kinda coalition too they just dont admit)
riot do have 4 tribes on side that i know of

could be smaller tribes as well so the coalition could actually be out numbered

Destructere

Fun to see so much action so early in game. But what baffels me is there are so many Great players here on this World, but looks like most People dont Know how to Dodge a backtime. Could have been lack of time, but seemingly most People have a Co or two to backup on that front :p

DeletedUser118416

Depends on how tight of a backtime they need to dodge I guess, I would assume these players are more than capable of dodging a backtime?

But when you assume, you make a 'ass' out of 'u' and 'me' so I should stop assuming.

W0sH09

Reaction score
You guys are gonna feel sooooo dumb.

Riot has a strict "no dodge" policy and I was just following rules.

So you guys can continue to be sheep and copy the same overused strategies while Riot's revolutionary game play will change tribal wars forever.

AlMurph is basically Billy Beane you guys.

giphy.gif

And yes, I am aware that you don't know who Billy Beane is.

--G--

You guys are gonna feel sooooo dumb.

Riot has a strict "no dodge" policy and I was just following rules.

So you guys can continue to be sheep and copy the same overused strategies while Riot's revolutionary game play will change tribal wars forever.

AlMurph is basically Billy Beane you guys.

giphy.gif

And yes, I am aware that you don't know who Billy Beane is.

Just to know you got an invite for Tequila since you are a girl

.Smiler

Anyone fancy posting some real stats, would be interesting to have a nose at...?

(Would look/post myself but unsure of all the tribes involved in this mess)

a.K.a elmoo

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Anyone fancy posting some real stats, would be interesting to have a nose at...?

(Would look/post myself but unsure of all the tribes involved in this mess)

Its hard, because of that mess. Some will say tribe X is playing on side A, and side A tribes will say that tribe X is not part of the coalition where they play, so the stats are not valid. Some will say that sending support means war participation, others will reject... Its all kinda relative atm. Probably, near future will clear this a little bit

DeletedUser122117

Its hard, because of that mess. Some will say tribe X is playing on side A, and side A tribes will say that tribe X is not part of the coalition where they play, so the stats are not valid. Some will say that sending support means war participation, others will reject... Its all kinda relative atm. Probably, near future will clear this a little bit
And what is with tribe B ?
Why discrimination,i guess you are from Balkan,probably Serbia?

DeletedUser121413

It baffles me, some of the accounts losing the offense are very very solid players. Could be due to maybe solo playing and not enough sitters or just they have multiple incomings and it happened their dodge returned in front of the a nuke incoming. But just seems odd how much off is being killed at home?

People are hating on Hot Eagle for posting reports but I mean most of these reports are juicy if he wasn't posting would be dead externals...

A lot of those people do not have the same people on that made them solid in the past. They are just riding the names.

Lyon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Pina colada seems to be the weak link of the coalition.

#NotSurprisedAtAll