Hot message leader

DeletedUser122111

Free noble for you , free off for you and you and you

d9bc30bc575ebbcc846a29d3c7f9976b.jpg

or deff and noble

43516e126df9da1558a508f653780e8f.jpg

DeletedUser122111

Hot Eagle has tried to allege that Bunny is part of the war, but Bunny's leadership have explicitly denied that and reaffirmed their NAP with TQL: So unless TQL and the rest of the coalition have declared war on Bunny since then, seems to me it'd be a bit of a stretch to try to include them even if it were true that a couple of their players supported a friend in Riot! against BM.

Similarly Hot Eagle claims that QT, a tiny rim tribe who formerly claimed to be "under the protection of Riot!" in a screenshot of their profile, is part of the war.

I hardly think it matters in the end - even adding Bunny and QT and whoever else Hot Eagle wants to drag in would only change the conquest stats by 1 village - but I think what this is really all about is trying to make the sides look more even, rather than the conquests. As the ones who were initially gang-banged one could hardly blame Riot! even if they did seek partnerships with other tribes; but as the ones doing the gang-banging, the conquest stats don't look particularly impressive from the aggressor coalition.

That said, they're still killing some nice nukes and perhaps more importantly, still growing faster overall than Riot!, so if the coalition keeps working together as well as they've been doing it's going to be a long conflict which could go either way. So with that in mind, for my ten cents Hot Eagle is being a little too excitable hyping up these relatively trivial early successes.

Nahh man you didnt get the memo , we dont care is it 1 2 or 15 tribes against us trust me , but we are not idiots , Bunny tribe was ordered to try and save riot villages , and now they are like , oh noooo , we are nice neutral brown tribe , NAP with tql etc.....

Also we know about connection between tudadar and holly ....

Feel free to invite him in tribe , or make giants out of yoyo
:D:D:D:D:D

Last edited:

DeletedUser99805

Bunny tribe was ordered to try and save riot villages , and now they are like , oh noooo , we are nice neutral brown tribe , NAP with tql etc.....

Ordered? Not sure where your information is coming from, you seem to be mislead.

A14C

The lack of dodging is truest pathetic.

I'd love to see the communication right now in Riot!

Mithrae

The lack of dodging is truest pathetic.

I'd love to see the communication right now in Riot!

For folk who have any kind of respect for the tribes involved, the first thought would be that most of those are backtimed nukes - especially since Sir Cornish has already suggested as much. To explain a little, that's when you see an enemy nuke in action and time an attack on their village to land immediately after it returns home, leaving no time to dodge it.

(Cue boasts from every second poster that they are so awesome they can dodge any backtime on God's green earth...)

DeletedUser122111

For folk who have any kind of respect for the tribes involved, the first thought would be that most of those are backtimed nukes - especially since Sir Cornish has already suggested as much. To explain a little, that's when you see an enemy nuke in action and time an attack on their village to land immediately after it returns home, leaving no time to dodge it.

(Cue boasts from every second poster that they are so awesome they can dodge any backtime on God's green earth...)

Man this is not BT ......... they could dodge all of it ....

lets go another free nuke for someone , buy it now and you get one for free

f8827d046940356a74acfd2e0d112a70.jpg

DeletedUser118850

Hahahahahah MASTER MASTER MASTER teach me master hahahahahaha

I do know work with photoshop but i swear i would not be able to make this master piece ahahahaha

Please,if u really need,ill let u kill my off,but please dont lie on this forum.Can u post whole report,with date and time ??