w97 Meme Thread

Krapek

814069558.0-670x447.jpg

giphy.gif

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Shawn you blabber wayyyy to much. I think you are just super badly butt-hurt that I have a group you and your team were never able to make. ADON is not a basher or feeder tribe. I mean you guys did that with your "bashers" eat them when they were of no more use. It is evident that my humanity is far superior than yours will ever be period

I consider Kul to be like an elder brother to me and the ADON as younger brothers (not because of skill level but because of actual age) You are probably very sour and I understand your up-bringing wasn't as great as you would hoped. Sorry *hugs

Lol i cant wait until you experience one of the 'elder brother' legendary tantrums. Those can be pretty epic

DeletedUser114962

Kul tantrums won't work on me. Me and him have a solid understanding, helps because we are of the same blood.

GL yall, you will need It <3

DeletedUser118436

My temper doesnt raise unnecessarily. Not felt a worthed adrenaline rush till now.

DeletedUser118436

I am about to throw my nukes towards your guys. They are feeding now, soon they will be in good shape to turn your lands into Celestial Khaganate territory.

DeletedUser88324

I am about to throw my nukes towards your guys. They are feeding now, soon they will be in good shape to turn your lands into Celestial Khaganate territory.

Good for you. (Clap)(bow)(stareinaweatyourawesomeness)