Hot message leader

DeletedUser118850

You still completely avoided my post from yesterday when I proved you wrong with reports and you constantly called people stupid for some nonsensical reason. Your posts are becoming vanilla and repetitive. Your trolling game is becoming weak and people are starting to see through the bs. In the long run Riot! and Co. will come through. No tribe is going to go through a war perfectly without taking some losses. But we don't let this bullying you have done demotivate our tribe. In fact, your constant spamming, and degrading of us and our allies is only making us stronger.

Its really funny to see people who believe Riot and family will win here...lol

DeletedUser122029

Its really funny to see people who believe Riot and family will win here...lol

Well they are the better players to be honest, only disadvantage is all the troops coalition have

Ultra Instinct

Lets see..u guys see u cant touch us on the north...just keep on hitting surrounded and isolated players

Just wanted to let you know why I think you are an idiot. In your previous statement you suggested that it is hilarious to even think that riot! have a chance of winning. While I agree one should always believe in his own side and push their own agenda there is a limit, if you push too hard you just display yourself as an arrogant idiot.

Both sides have definitely won some skirmishes and lost others, it is still to early to draw a conclusion. If you believe that you have better chances then that's fair enough, just like I believe riot will come out on top at the end. However, to state that it is ridiculous to even think we have a chance shows how 'high' your IQ is.

Ultra Instinct

If u argue with an idiot,in psychology that means u are bigger idiot than me :D

Well, if this was a private conversation I would not argue with you at all. Because it is a public forum its a slightly different scenario and I don't agree with your statement.

Also, I am bored and it can be fun to argue with idiots sometimes.

DeletedUser118850

Yeah,its really funny so you have to explain me why are u arguing with an idiot :D

DeletedUser118416

Wants to argue and instead just picks holes in grammar... hmmm

Ultra Instinct

Wants to argue and instead just picks holes in grammar... hmmm

Well I was hoping he would tell me why he thinks there is no chance whatsoever of riot winning the war, once I realised he was not going to argue about that I kind of lost interest.

Deleted User - 10017355

If I were a betting man I'd put my money on Riot! outlasting the coalition despite being the underdogs

It bemuses me how every world the (arguably) strongest premade always get's gang-banged, and always wins; yet they always try to play the underdog card like they haven't done the same thing on the last world they played.