Let’s’s play a game

Mr. Cringer Pants

#Exposed #Backstabber #WhyAlwaysMe?

What more can I say I have been exposed right? Wrong. I am pretty sure this argument was before I was even talking to Jon and TD again which at that point I had no interest in rejoining PI due to my location being the opposite side of the world. So my statement at that time was completely true. Due to my location influenced the - I am never joining PI how was I to know my location would change when I steamroll through your tribe? Is that really my fault? I expected to be removed by this superior tribe who can win the world with 1 op.

Again why would I join Paryl if they are going to mass recruit when the whole reason behind it was to speed up the world win. I totally understand selective recruitment but this reason is abysmal at such an early stage of the game on a very unique win condition. How can you feel valued when all the leadership wants is the world to end as soon as possible with as little of fight when I had already helped much more than all the people who joined at the the time when Paryl were rank 1 thought free win. When you recruit people like ACE and the ex digg players who had done nothing at all. I wasn't the only tribe Paryl tried to manipulate. Can easily look at Pink and others on that side. When two major figures in Paryl leadership step down because the friendships they made with said tribes were about to be ruined because of the manipulation that Matt was about to push for. Smiler. & Yar07 both stepped down because of this.

Now the real question is, homophobic or racist? or both? Maybe post the start of your conversations where you actively trying to provoke an argument. Rather than just snippets of text that can be read with little to no context. Bottom line is was an ez win, Balian just rolled over like the big baby he is. What a super tribe that was when 90% of the tribe tried to jump ship to win the world.

Love regurgitating drivel over and over again feels amazing on my finger tips.

BOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG.

giphy.gif

Mr. Cringer Pants

If you look at the world ranking Page at around 1500 rank, players have 1 village at about 4k points.
Rank 1000 has about 10k points.
Rank 500 has about 20k points.
Rank 100 has about 45k points

5059 total accounts on w100 as of right NOW.

This could be interpreted many ways but figured I'd throw some objective numbers out there. Does this imply that there are less than 100 competitive accounts that can even plausibly put up a fight and a push for top 20 in the late game. Based on phase transitions, is w100 already transitioning into mid game even though the top 10 only have 10-15 villages? When the top 20 all have 50 villages, what else is there going to be left to eat?

Some things to remember is exponential growth with more villages. When do people project the top tribes to fight it out? Is it even possible for a rank 1000 or higher(1001+) to even be competitive due to the size and settings of the world?