Top 10: World Diplomacy

• Thread starter Mr. Cringer Pants
  • Start date

DeletedUser116214

He will play with balls once beast controls the rim. Beast's and code's balls. :D

SassySwagGuru

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Does that make me your sis, Sagar?

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

DeletedUser118986

I had a bit of free time this evening and I felt the need to also make a list. Seems you have to make one or you aren't allowed to play with the bullies.

So here is my list of coalition players that are rimmed by the tribes that Hot Eagle says are fighting with Riot.

1. ScottyWotty [-BM~]
2. Turin Turambar [-BM~]
3. lango545 [BM]
4. calebs-strength [BRQ]
5. Invader15 [BRQ]
6. Ender Wiggin [PCL]
7. MetroofLiao [PCL]
8. Zachariah the Great [PCL]
9. BonaVentura [PCL]
10. Kaydence [PCL]
11. Bulbasaurus [PCL]
12. Tokahontas [PCL]
13. Da Trouble [TQL]
14. Worthers [TQL]
15. YOKOZUNA [TQL]
16. eto1995 [TQL]
17. Locke94 [TQL.]
18. jerrrrrrbear [-BM~]
19. ugaswin [TQL]
20. Turner [PCL]

Awesome :) But when you prove Hot Eagle wrong he tends to never admit when he is wrong and acts like you don't exist, are irrelevant, and is somehow affiliated with Riot or mentioned Holly's name randomly because of this weird obsession he has with him. He just completely pretends that everything that he spews out of his mouth is correct and never wrong and that what other people say is always incorrect. I mean he ignored my post with several reports knocking down his claim that Riot! has done absolutely nothing (we are above posting every report). Tbh this guy reminds me of a kid I went to High School with, he was liked very much freshman and sophomore years but by senior year everyone hated him when they found out how much of a dbag he was. At first he made everyone proud rallying this coalition against us, but the more he talks you can see deep down inside he is just a bully. Force internalling players and claiming they were spies when they never were. It just gives him a "reason" to force internal people who aren't in his posse. For those who are on the outside looking in and don't have much understanding of what is going on just watch, you will be next like many of the players listed above including Farm and Snipe who is not on that list yet.

Another example of this is the so called "fake" mails that he keeps claiming to send to just one player to catch "spies" or call out a player who missed just one timing accidentally and claimed he spied. If this is true then it shows he doesn't trust you and you should expect to be forced internalled soon. We may have internalled our soon to be co-players, but at the end of the day I can say that we never randomly force internal players to boost ourselves. The amount of backstabbing that is being done has lost my respect for you.

Apologize for this rant, but watch and see as this above list grows bigger. The list Hot Eagle provided was a list of players that were never forced internalled. Also, just waiting for Hot Eagle to repost the list again or some post that he has already made claims with before to reiterate his "point" that no one really gets or cares about. They recruited as much of their core as possible with the intentions of getting free or forced internals from those they didn't plan to keep long term anyways.

DeletedUser122111

I had a bit of free time this evening and I felt the need to also make a list. Seems you have to make one or you aren't allowed to play with the bullies.

So here is my list of coalition players that are rimmed by the tribes that Hot Eagle says are fighting with Riot.

1. ScottyWotty [-BM~]
2. Turin Turambar [-BM~]
3. lango545 [BM]
4. calebs-strength [BRQ]
5. Invader15 [BRQ]
6. Ender Wiggin [PCL]
7. MetroofLiao [PCL]
8. Zachariah the Great [PCL]
9. BonaVentura [PCL]
10. Kaydence [PCL]
11. Bulbasaurus [PCL]
12. Tokahontas [PCL] -riot spy
13. Da Trouble [TQL]
14. Worthers [TQL]
15. YOKOZUNA [TQL]
16. eto1995 [TQL]
17. Locke94 [TQL.]
18. jerrrrrrbear [-BM~]
19. ugaswin [TQL]
20. Turner [PCL]

1 2 3 all of those villages are BM villages again , only one that you rimmed from BM is Hannusen and congratulations , myb this is going to be longer than 2 weeks

P.S. if you include your spies in rimming list its ok dont worry

m8ttroopers

hence the funny part freya. getting another BM rimmed mins after you ask :D

DeletedUser118986

1 2 3 all of those villages are BM villages again , only one that you rimmed from BM is Hannusen and congratulations , myb this is going to be longer than 2 weeks

P.S. if you include your spies in rimming list its ok dont worry

So you just admitted to force internalling two of them. Well done.

Murder Incorporated

I guess BM doesn't realize that in the west the term "BM" is widely known as Bowel Movement? Not judging them or their gameplay... just making an observation. Might wanna change your tag lol

Lyon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I guess BM doesn't realize that in the west the term "BM" is widely known as Bowel Movement? Not judging them or their gameplay... just making an observation. Might wanna change your tag lol

since theyre balkan they could easily change it to BMW since everyone around here are driving them no matter how poor they are and no matter how old the BMW is lmao