Rejected by Developer Inter-Server World

Do you like this idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser121619

I would like to see the creation of an inter-server world. Earlier today I was reminiscing about early world and looking at TribalwarsMap.com at the early worlds. How great it would be to see a world that spans into the K20's or 70's again. What if InnoGames created an Inter-Server world, where players from every server can play.

Avoiding the language barrier:
  • Clearly distinguish what language you speak (like how tribes have the Danish and UK flags on W99)
  • Integrate and translator into the game so every message will auto translate into your selected language.
You could end up having a tribe with over 10 languages spoken and the languages are just translated to your native tongue. There are still definite issues with translation accuracy and stuff, but it would be cool to connect the entire TribalWars community.

Any ideas to help create an established plan?

- TAP

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
Hi!

Thank you for your suggestion. This has been approved for voting.
However, please note that we did do this with the tribalwarsmasters initiative, but that had to be closed down eventually because players lost interest.

Secondly this is somewhat the case with our current server mergers where players play in their own language on the international server. :)

DeletedUser119075

No, this is a brilliant idea. I have played master server for about 5 years and language was not the reason for its downfall. Players lost interest because of cheaters using bots and illegal scripts making the world unbearable to play.

Please do not falsify facts, it was the mods fault on that server (duckje) who did absulotely nothing to stop the cheaters hence the servers became dead.

bob.41k

Idea is good, it’s one way to interest players.
I think people should see this world on each server. For example, on Spanish, German, Poland SERVERS will be Spanish, German, Poland WORLDS and international one. And the problem is language, but I think it’s possible to find some ways out.

bob.41k

Also, I think you have to make vote about settings of this world, it’s my opinion.
And make some good prizes, like 4000-5000 premium, or 10month of premium features, or maybe some money to winners. Of course this world must have limited premium exchange, or no premium exchange, or it won’t be interesting to play, as it will push players to live this game. Maybe this idea will make second BOOM of the game and a lot of player will join, nobody knows.

Last edited:

DeletedUser121896

i would not set it up like tribalwarsmasters, but in a way, you could reach the server just like any normal server.
best way would be if people from the local versions could log in in their respective local version acc into the inter-server-world ( for example you could log in in world 100.net but next to you could join world 1 .int) , so ppl would not have to create a new acc and can access the world conveniantly.

foolproof32

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Great idea, but a translator works if it's written in the given script. If you you write in arabic in the arabic script the translator will work. If you write arabic or greek in english script, the translator will not work perfectly

bob.41k

The main point is menu, to make it in different languages, when players will be able to pick their own language.

Lyon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Hi!

However, please note that we did do this with the tribalwarsmasters initiative, but that had to be closed down eventually because players lost interest.

Secondly this is somewhat the case with our current server mergers where players play in their own language on the international server. :)

#Masters4Life <333 kept me away from .net and other servers for ages

lleixg

Hi!

The issue was you needed to register into a different server to access it, as others are saying an option needs to be added to every server. For example on the .net, you would be able to join world 100, world 101 and international 1.

I don't see the language as a big problem, with the server merges everyone seems to be able to keep the language in game, their nicknames, premium points so it's technically posible. Make it so tribes need to specify their language, or they can set their language to international (english).

DeletedUser122217

They could also try spacing the villages out a little at the beginning. Sucks spawning to 8 vils in your 5x5 knowing you can't even go out and get a drink without checking your phone every 5 mins for incomings. Don't need to get crazy with spacing but at least give a guy a chance to get away for 10 mins without getting hit offline